Let go after I thought I was kept on?

Heavy Package

I am seasonal but worked a few days in January and even got an account on the cool UPSers Go app! I'm hired but my mom told me I might need to work the rest of the year? 30 days to move out of my old bedroom? Am I hired and do I need to work EVERY day of the week? Asking for a friend too.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
I am seasonal but worked a few days in January and even got an account on the cool UPSers Go app! I'm hired but my mom told me I might need to work the rest of the year? 30 days to move out of my old bedroom? Am I hired and do I need to work EVERY day of the week? Asking for a friend too.
Yes

D

Deleted member 77202

I applied for the seasonal package handler position for the 2019 season, It was about January 10th and most of the seasonal workers have left. I've gotten my 401k invite from my union and set it up. I had the best percentage on my belt and gotten recommended by 2 drivers and my supervisor. But one day the main supervisor came up to me and said I can go home and she will let me know if im needed back. So I assumed I would never be called again so I still went back in for about a week without her noticing. By this point I figured I am good. But then she saw me again and sent me home. I feel I'm still hired. I still have my UPS'ers account, on ups-jobs.com I cant even apply for pachage handler again because it already says its complete. And I even got my check with my 401k taken from it. I called HR multiple times. Nothing. Any feedback is appreciated. (Its been 2 1/2 weeks)
Something doesn't sound quite right.

What you're saying isn't possible.

First of all, you wouldn't be getting any correspondence of any kind from the Union, let alone 401k deductions being taken out of your paycheck, if you were hired in November or December.