Lets go Buckeyes

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
We'll see. This isn't your old Ohio state team. They have a lot of speed now. Tressel is gone and so is that slow Ohio state team you remember.
According to the analysts, Ohio needs to slow oregons tempo down with their quick plays. This is gonna be a good matchup.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
That doesn't make him a better person than any of us. He's a womanizer and that don't fly to well with me. He's also a thief. I'll also bet that there are a lot of people that will have more money in there sixties than that guy. He'll blow it.
Yes and they kept pushing his court dates off so he could play football, who cares about the girl?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I may be wrong but Mr. Winston is a better person and will be more successful than anyone in this thread.
Just saying.

He is the one that went over to the Oregon sidelines to congratulate the Ducks after they were taunting him as the clock ticked to zero.
He's just a very immature man and I'm not sure that's gonna change soon at all.

Did you see his tweet yesterday? They got absolutely curb stomped by Oregon and he's saying oh yeah well the champion will still have 1 loss just like us. That's something a junior high kid would say.

Not to mention he might be delusional saying that game could of went either way.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yep run the ball eat a ton of clock and do not turn the ball over. Oregon can make things ugly very fast just like against FSU.

I'm interested in watching this one play out.

They have to control the clock and keep the defense rested. Oregon usually dominates late in games when they have worn out the other team's defense.

Brownslave688

They have to control the clock and keep the defense rested. Oregon usually dominates late in games when they have worn out the other team's defense.
Yep. My brother is a huge FSU fan and he kept blaming their turnovers (don't get me wrong 4 turnovers is bad) but it was happening before all of that even.

Fsu was scoring FG and Oregon td. FSU fans were cracking me up. It was either friend Oregon they ran the score up or the other half man we are so awesome they had to keep piling the points on so we didn't make a comeback.

Brownslave688

Funny how a Buckeye thread turned into an Seminole thread with a little Duck thrown in.
It's the playoffs man!!!!!!!

I throw up a little in my mouth everytime I see these commercials. Everyone has known for 20+ Years that a playoff was the right thing to do. So they finally do it and now act like they've done the greatest thing ever.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I was rooting for the Buckeyes to beat Alabama because a friend I go to AA meetings with is a rabid Ohio State fan and 3 years ago when they beat the Ducks in the Rose Bowl I had to pay a bet by wearing an Ohio State jersey to our AA meeting. I have his Duck jersey all picked out and ironed and ready for him to wear this time.

Ohio State is a good team and an amazing feel-good story with their QB situation, but they only barely beat Alabama and almost gave it away at the end with mental mistakes and poor coaching. Oregon, on the other hand, absolutely dismantled FSU and when the Duck offense gets into high gear there isn't anyone in the country that can stop them. And even when our offense misfires...like it did in the first half of the Pac 12 title game against Arizona...our defense will keep us in the game.

oldngray

nowhere special
I was rooting for the Buckeyes to beat Alabama because a friend I go to AA meetings with is a rabid Ohio State fan and 3 years ago when they beat the Ducks in the Rose Bowl I had to pay a bet by wearing an Ohio State jersey to our AA meeting. I have his Duck jersey all picked out and ironed and ready for him to wear this time.

Ohio State is a good team and an amazing feel-good story with their QB situation, but they only barely beat Alabama and almost gave it away at the end with mental mistakes and poor coaching. Oregon, on the other hand, absolutely dismantled FSU and when the Duck offense gets into high gear there isn't anyone in the country that can stop them. And even when our offense misfires...like it did in the first half of the Pac 12 title game against Arizona...our defense will keep us in the game.

If Ohio State can control the line of scrimmage and run the ball they can score on Oregon and wear our THEIR defense. Mariota scrambling around and making plays that way is the biggest danger for Ohio State.

Brownslave688

almost gave it away at the end with mental mistakes and poor coaching.

For two of the best coaches in the game it was embarrassing watching that 4th quarter. Wrong move after wrong move.

I kept waiting for Saban to choke out kiffin on the sideline.

Yep. My brother is a huge FSU fan and he kept blaming their turnovers (don't get me wrong 4 turnovers is bad) but it was happening before all of that even.

Fsu was scoring FG and Oregon td. FSU fans were cracking me up. It was either friend Oregon they ran the score up or the other half man we are so awesome they had to keep piling the points on so we didn't make a comeback.
I think it was over when the went for the two point conversion on Oregon first touchdown. It was a big punch in the mouth and it set the tone.