Lets go Buckeyes

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
If Ohio State can control the line of scrimmage and run the ball they can score on Oregon and wear our THEIR defense. Mariota scrambling around and making plays that way is the biggest danger for Ohio State.
Oregon's defense is deep, and they practice every day against the Oregon offense. They don't wear out. If you look at the stats, Oregon always comes out behind in terms of Time Of Possession, due to the fact that the offense usually scores so fast and plays at such a rapid tempo. The Ducks defense will give up yards....look how many FSU got in that blowout loss...but they stand tall in the red zone. They stuffed FSU on something like six consecutive goal-line plays and made them kick field goals.

upschuck

They stuffed FSU on something like six consecutive goal-line plays and made them kick field goals.
Will they be able to do this against OSU?

If FSU played in a better conference, they'd have a couple loses, and wouldn't of even been playing in the playoff. That is what they should have done to them. FSU got down, then Oregon pinned their ears back and created havoc.

Should be a good game, looking forward to it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Will they be able to do this against OSU?

If FSU played in a better conference, they'd have a couple loses, and wouldn't of even been playing in the playoff. That is what they should have done to them. FSU got down, then Oregon pinned their ears back and created havoc.

Should be a good game, looking forward to it.
Oregon played in the PAC and they lost to Arizona?
Let me see, Arizona lost to the Blue Men from Idaho?
Blue_Man_Group.jpg

Oregon is the best college team in the country IMO.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I read it fast and thought Oregon lost to Boise, it's the weekend comprehension not up to par.
Oregon's only loss came to Arizona, earlier in the season when our offensive line was a shambles due to injuries. We got a rematch with them in the Pac 12 title game, and with our line healthy we completely destroyed them.

upschuck

Oregon's only loss came to Arizona, earlier in the season when our offensive line was a shambles due to injuries. We got a rematch with them in the Pac 12 title game, and with our line healthy we completely destroyed them.
Are you expecting a blowout? I am rooting for the BIG10, they've been downplayed all year, and it is nice to see them do well in the bowl season. I do think it will be a good game.