Employees let go for stealing?

fatboy33

Anyone else hear any word on the California firings at multiple stations for thief? This reminds me of the female police officers in Mississippi who went into a DIcks sporting goods and stole a pair of shoes.....WHILE IN UNIFORM.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Anyone else hear any word on the California firings at multiple stations for thief? This reminds me of the female police officers in Mississippi who went into a DIcks sporting goods and stole a pair of shoes.....WHILE IN UNIFORM.
Cmon dog spill your guts let’s hear the real real

FedupExpress

This is happening all the time, you only hear about the ones that get caught... Eventually Newsom will decriminalize stealing parcels... It's commiefornia what do you expect!

fatboy33

Apparently almost an entire station of managers were let go for stealing. Some senior managers and some ops managers. If this one manager is involved in it, I wouldn't be surprised. Years ago, fedex had a Suite in one of the major sports arenas. The company has set it up to where all an employee needed to do to enjoy a game or concert inside the Suite was to call this manager to arrange tickets. The problem was, every time this manager was called the reply was always, Its sold out already. One courier called 3 months ahead to have his name put down on the list for a Tuesday game, knowing it would get 1 seat. The manager replied, they're all sold out. That's when he said, he thinks that person is selling our company tickets online or to their friends. So it took a while but, if its the same person, they finally got caught. and not of us are surprised.....NONE OF US.

bacha29

Apparently almost an entire station of managers were let go for stealing. Some senior managers and some ops managers. If this one manager is involved in it, I wouldn't be surprised. Years ago, fedex had a Suite in one of the major sports arenas. The company has set it up to where all an employee needed to do to enjoy a game or concert inside the Suite was to call this manager to arrange tickets. The problem was, every time this manager was called the reply was always, Its sold out already. One courier called 3 months ahead to have his name put down on the list for a Tuesday game, knowing it would get 1 seat. The manager replied, they're all sold out. That's when he said, he thinks that person is selling our company tickets online or to their friends. So it took a while but, if its the same person, they finally got caught. and not of us are surprised.....NONE OF US.
Organized theft is costing retailers billions. Can't say for certain but this many have been one of those organized theft rings and somebody finally figured it out.
Had a brother who worked for a gun wholesaler. A shipment of some 40 handguns coming in on a major but no longer in business today carrier never made it to it's destination.
If this keeps up someday you'll order on a highly secure website, drive to the guard shack provide proof of your identity and will only be allowed in as far as very small area to pickup you purchases. Cameras fencing and security guards all over the place.