Lets go Buckeyes

oldngray

nowhere special
I agree that Ohio State was the better team that night.

I disagree that Ohio State was the better team overall.

The only way to prove which team is better to actually play each other and Ohio State won, so that indicates the experts were wrong about which was the better team.

I agree that Ohio State was the better team that night.

I disagree that Ohio State was the better team overall.
Dave your granddaughter is beautiful. I love holding and staring at babies. They are one of Gods most beautiful expressions. You are blessed.

The Ohio state beat Alabama fair and square. The rest of college football is catching up. The big ten whooped every team from the sec in the bowl games they played this year.

So by your logic then, the winner of the Super Bowl isn't really the "best" team in the NFL because they only won the Super Bowl on "that night."
In football these men are modern day gladiators. The best team wins and is the victor. If you leave it all on the field you are the better team. When you win you respect your opponent after it's over and a real sportsman appreciates the others will on that given night because the were the winner. Whoever wins is the better team and I hope it's a great game no matter who plays I. The name of sportsmanship and Americas real game Football. Not that soccer crap.

Note to anyone sore for the soccer blast I just don't particularly care for the sport but respect the athletes.

oldngray

nowhere special
158495_600.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
In my opinion there is no sport more exciting than football. College or NFL. Hell even high school. I'm sure rugby is very good exciting but there no comparison in my opinion.

Football is easily the most interesting sport to watch. Australian rules football is odd but also interesting. Kind of a rugby/football mix.

oldngray

nowhere special
NEW YORK - The Empire State Building will split its world-famous town lights on Monday, January 12 in honor of the Inaugural College Football Playoff Championship.

The north and south sides of the building will be lit in green and yellow for the University of Oregon, while the east and west sides will be lit in scarlet and gray for The Ohio State University.

At the conclusion of the game, the Empire State Building will shine in the winning team's colors to celebrate their victory.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...al-college-football-playoff-championship.html

tower_lights-ohio_oregon.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I lived in Eugene part of the time when I was growing up and I went to a lot of Duck games back when we were the perennial doormats of the Pac-10. We absolutely sucked for decades. It is simply amazing to see how our program has evolved, to the point where we are contending for a national title with a Heisman award-winning QB who is also a genuinely admirable human being. I was able to get down to Autzen Stadium twice this year and I got to watch Marcus and the Ducks demolish Washington and Stanford. We won the Pac 12 title and the Rose Bowl. Its a great year to be a Duck fan.