Lets go on strike

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
all my fellow fedex contractors...lets uprise and go on strike! if we stick together we can make fedex get on there knee for lip service

0436871A-8872-4181-B56E-2D6C6589A202.gif

bacha29

Who wants a union? Have you seen union workers? No thanks.
Teamster represented UPS seems to do quite well from a competitiveness perspective. It's stock is staying at or near it's 52 week high while FDX stock is trying desperately not to test a new 52 week low at a time when E- commerce is setting new volume records.
You not fooling anybody pal. You're just a scab trucker and they're a dime a dozen and people accept you for what you are on that basis. So why can't you accept yourself for what you are?

floridays

You not fooling anybody pal. You're just a scab trucker and they're a dime a dozen and people accept you for what you are on that basis. So why can't you accept yourself for what you are?

Says the guy that finances a scab trucker. You are all over the ballpark pal. Seems your guy has his hands full trying to scrape up his dime however, to repay you.

No wonder you sweat bullets.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Says the guy that finances a scab trucker. You are all over the ballpark pal. Seems your guy has his hands full trying to scrape up his dime however, to repay you.

From a well that's drying up to a dime a dozen. Whichever scenario fits his dramatic flair of the moment.

bacha29

He was still single route when I sold to him but seeing what was coming along with his desire to try to stay on he got ahead of the game and started the process by coming to me first.Two months later came the official announcement .

bbsam

Staff member
He was still single route when I sold to him but seeing what was coming along with his desire to try to stay on he got ahead of the game and started the process by coming to me first.Two months later came the official announcement .
You don’t give him the same advice you give here do you? He really doesn’t owe you anything. You sold him a worthless business that, as soon as he signed the agreement with Fedex, was all his. What? Is he buying washed up old trucks from you? You really need to direct him to this site.

bacha29

You don’t give him the same advice you give here do you? He really doesn’t owe you anything. You sold him a worthless business that, as soon as he signed the agreement with Fedex, was all his. What? Is he buying washed up old trucks from you? You really need to direct him to this site.
He bought one I kept along with the tag along cargo and literally gave them to a good friend The reason the one he bought didn't last long was due to the fact that I told him straight up that the 5.9 Cummins was only at the halfway point in it's life span had enough years left in it to cover the life of the loan provided that he used FUEL ADDITIVES and the injectors that were in it had less than 100K miles on them . He flat out ignored me . The step lasted not even two years until he blew an injector. Now instead of learning his lesson put a new injector in it and using fuel additives he instead prefers to pay Budget out his posterior for rentals because he doesn't like spending his weekends looking after his vehicles. That unit sat out by the fence for more than 2 years until the TM told him to get it off the yard. He sold it for salvage to a guy who was grinning like a possum when he came and picked it up because he knew what he was getting for peanuts.

That's why I'm counting off the days until the end. Then he can continue to drive his own daily route and waste as much money as he wants.

bbsam

Staff member
He bought one I kept along with the tag along cargo and literally gave them to a good friend The reason the one he bought didn't last long was due to the fact that I told him straight up that the 5.9 Cummins was only at the halfway point in it's life span had enough years left in it to cover the life of the loan provided that he used FUEL ADDITIVES and the injectors that were in it had less than 100K miles on them . He flat out ignored me . The step lasted not even two years until he blew an injector. Now instead of learning his lesson put a new injector in it and using fuel additives he instead prefers to pay Budget out his posterior for rentals because he doesn't like spending his weekends looking after his vehicles. That unit sat out by the fence for more than 2 years until the TM told him to get it off the yard. He sold it for salvage to a guy who was grinning like a possum when he came and picked it up because he knew what he was getting for peanuts.

That's why I'm counting off the days until the end. Then he can continue to drive his own daily route and waste as much money as he wants.
Yes. But by your own admission, he really doesn’t owe you anything. You don’t have a contract. He does. And no paper you and he may have signed can be the slightest bit binding on anything.