Let's make it simple.

quad decade guy

So as a nation, we are ready to elect a clearly senile, befuddled criminal and a communist racist(Harris)? Ready to fundamentally change America into a communist state? To openly embrace the idea of implementing the policies and ideas that have ruined whole states and cities? To add millions of poverty, government dependents. Yearning for higher taxes, fuel prices and less freedom? Turn suburban America into Democrat controlled murder capitols? Homeless, drug infested wastelands? Chicago, LA, NY....Portland? To embrace the ideas and policies that are responsible for the murder of hundreds of millions of their own people? Forced slave labor. Forced abortion. Beheading of critics of Islam? Multiple World Wars were fought to defend against? Really?

Last edited:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
So as a nation, we are ready to elect a clearly senile, befuddled criminal and a communist racist? Ready to fundamentally change America into a communist state? To openly embrace the idea of implementing the policies and ideas that have ruined whole states and cities? To add millions of poverty, government dependents. Yearning for higher taxes, fuel prices and less freedom? Turn suburban America into Democrat controlled murder capitols? Homeless, drug infested wastelands? Chicago, LA, NY....Portland? To embrace the ideas and policies that are responsible for the murder of hundreds of millions of their own people? Forced slave labor. Forced abortion. Beheading of critics of Islam? Multiple World Wars were fought to defend against? Really?
1603069659847.png

You've been inhaling too many diesel fumes. Get out and get some air.

Maybe smoke a blunt and chill out.

quad decade guy

I expect poor hillbillies will remain impotent and poor. They will continue to cry on their incel message boards and occasionally lash out and kill some people to rally the masses to their cause. Life will continue, most people won’t even know what the incels are crying about.
Is this thing on? You must have been on one of those boards again cause you sound like Butthead uh Burrhead. Life will go on for some(most). BTW, you underestimate those "hillbillies" at your peril. Especially their intellect. Revolutions can be very messy. If you survive it, think fondly of these halcyon days. BTW, it's already started....Portland.

It will be fine

Is this thing on? You must have been on one of those boards again cause you sound like Butthead uh Burrhead. Life will go on for some(most). BTW, you underestimate those "hillbillies" at your peril. Especially their intellect. Revolutions can be very messy. If you survive it, think fondly of these halcyon days. BTW, it's already started....Portland.
There’s literally nothing happening in Portland.

floridays

Nothing like the threat of civil war to get people to take your arguments seriously. Talk about chicken little.
No refutation.
Point by point.

The man was spot on.
You offer what you offered.

He's your boy, his words. What did he leave?

I can call him boy, it's my privilege, I can call him the dastardly N word as well, it's my privilege as well. See how things like that work in your world?

floridays

I expect poor hillbillies will remain impotent and poor. They will continue to cry on their incel message boards and occasionally lash out and kill some people to rally the masses to their cause. Life will continue, most people won’t even know what the incels are crying about.
Reported.
Reason: provocative language

I'm tired of your high minded elitist baiting, I think a time out will serve you well.
I'm the authority on timeouts.