Let's see some salaries

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Fred S. will give himself and his buds a nice fat bonus and a nice fat raise again this year despite all the problems with trade wars and not having to jump hoops thru crap like 10 step progression.

And you spend your retirement griping about the salaries of random people that you don't work with or for.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I see you're doing everyone's thinking for them.

LOL!!! Let me break it down for the simpleton. There is a genuine lack of interest in some guy's pay. After noticing such, I remark that no one cares.

This concludes our lesson for the day.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
LOL!!! Let me break it down for the simpleton. There is a genuine lack of interest in some guy's pay. After noticing such, I remark that no one cares.

This concludes our lesson for the day.
You haven't proven a thing.

Typical for a Memphis shill especially one like you that thinks so highly of himself that everyone should believe your BS.

Here's your lesson for the day:

31M8sjZur4L.jpg

MassWineGuy

Wtf?! Who cares if others know your income? Big deal. I’m a pt permanent courier in the Boston area and earn $23-something an hour.

Serf

"Health, contentment, and trust are your greatest possessions. And freedom your greatest joy."

That being said, I wish I could earn 80k annually on a rural cost of living scale.

fedx

Extra Large Package
Not sure of what step I'm on but I'm at 23.32hr 5yrs in made 25k so far this year. I'm a RTD driver. I'm looking at getting on with ups just don't wanna be stuck overnight again which here at express I'm 2nd shift not so bad.

And that's a problem with a lot of truck driving jobs. They want to work you to death. Making you work 55 hours a week isn't uncommon. And if you say you only want to work 40 hrs like a normal person, they look at you like you're weird. "Why wouldn't you want to work 55 hours a week?" is their reaction. Truck drivers are still in the 19th century regarding working conditions. Back then folks worked 6 or 7 days a week. Some even worked 9 days in a row before getting a day off. Back then working 70 or 80 hrs a week wasn't uncommon. That's all in the past for everyone.....except truck drivers. And that's the problem with FedEx. They are way under industry average for truck driver pay, but you generally don't work over 40 hrs. I've seen a lot of driving jobs that pay $28/hr after 2 yrs, but you could work anywhere from 8-11 hrs a day, depending on company needs. I've talked to UPS parcel truck drivers and they say they work 55 hrs a week.

It's no wonder why there's a driver shortage. First off, you have this heavily regulated industry in which you have to have a physical just to prove you're fit enough to do it. Then you work really long hours 5 days a week. Sometimes you're not even home till the weekend. It's no wonder they can't fill those jobs. They suck. The working conditions suck. So FedEx doesn't pay good at all, but don't work you to death either.

SozeKeyser

A top rate courier in the liberty district makes $29.90 an hour, give or take a few pennies. Add 5-10 hours OT weekly and your probably looking at $70k a yr or more cause of peak season. A 50-55 hours a week plus 60 hours a wk in December will easily get them around $80k or more.