lets see who is the smartest ....................

Coldworld

60 months and counting
2xfired
2nd time I had employment insurance.
Made a huge difference.
That's smart!

Bubble, how long does the insurance last when you need to actually use it? What's happens to the insurance if you do get fired for good? Is the insurance good for dishonesty or actual stealing or fighting or drinking on the job??

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Bubble, how long does the insurance last when you need to actually use it? 250 days for the 1st year, increasing incrementally to 365 days after 4 years.

What's happens to the insurance if you do get fired for good? You will be paid a daily benefit, seven days a week for the duration of your policy.

Is the insurance good for dishonesty or actual stealing or fighting or drinking on the job?? There are obviously situations that will result in a claim being denied. It's not idiot insurance, rather employment insurance that covers you in the event that you make, or are accused of, a legitimate mistake.

PM me.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I accept!! Wife even said she'd pay for the bus ticket & give me a make over or something! Said I would look like John bobbitt when she was finished with me. Is he a model or actor?
He's just a guy. Come on down and we'll have a nice little chat. hehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehehe :winks: