STRIKE 1, 2, 3. UPS to their knees! Best strike slogans?

Dumbo

How about UPS are child groomers. They need to be the next Target. This is why I want to see UPS on their knees.
Screenshot_20230706-161732.png

Screenshot_20230706-161722.png

Last edited:

Trash Panda

Aim high in striking
Get the big picture on pay and benefits
Keep your eyes moving for scabs
Leave yourself an out to walk the line
Make sure they see you thriving

Pretty sure someone could make this a sign.

Battle to keep middle class security.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
How about UPS are child groomers. They need to be the next Target. This is why I want to see UPS on their knees.
View attachment 436643

View attachment 436644
IMG_2191.jpeg

Their second biggest shareholder is Blackrock which push the ESG :censored2:. They don’t take losses pushing it since they have that Blackrock money to fall back on. It’s :censored2:ed, and the people who have their funds with that company should absolutely be pissed on what they use their money to push.

Steamer

I can’t imagine why corporations spend millions on union-busting when you guys make threads like these on your own initiative.

View attachment 436740
OMG people have disdain for the company having record profits, management and CEOs getting huge raises? But the people that do all the hard labor don't need a raise for another 5 years after all this record inflation? A sickening bit of narcissism that you have there. How much do you want to bet that you wouldn't work for $15.50 an hour with 16 hours or so a week of actual work time. To get ready for work each day driving to work back and forth and not having any money for gas because you can't hardly pay your bills or feed your kids. You wouldn't do it. But expect others to for your benefit. Narcissism.

And you wonder why people are crying foul.

Last edited: