Letter Boxes

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I cover a college campus route with a letterbox next to the library. The future best and brightest seem to think a UPS letterbox is where their mail goes. I usually dump their letters in a nearby book return.

Holydriver

It pisses me off when people leave packages outside of letter boxes. I even left a note on all the boxes asking not to do so, even though it says it already on there. It gets to the point that sometimes I really dont wanna grab them has anybody else came into this problem?
Kind of off topic but someone once left a FedEx package on my seat while I was making a delivery. I never saw the person and the intended recipient if that package probably never saw it. I just sat it on the curb and kept on trucking.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Kind of off topic but someone once left a FedEx package on my seat while I was making a delivery. I never saw the person and the intended recipient if that package probably never saw it. I just sat it on the curb and kept on trucking.

If someone does the same and I don't see them put it there I also put it on the curb.

PT Car Washer

Hope no one calls in a complaint about a missing package. Sometimes you have to protect people from themselves.

rod

Retired 22 years
I had one where is was side by side with a FedEx letter box. It was the daily game for awhile that the kids would take all the FedEx supplies and dump them in the UPS box and all the UPS supplies and dump them in the FedEx box. It got to the point where we both got rid of all supplies.

UPSGUY72

It pisses me off when people leave packages outside of letter boxes. I even left a note on all the boxes asking not to do so, even though it says it already on there. It gets to the point that sometimes I really dont wanna grab them has anybody else came into this problem?

Really this is a problem your worried about ? Just do you job and pick up and scan the packages whether they are inside or outside of the letter box that what you get paid to do. It amazing me how many people complain about actually doing a little work and spend more time trying to figure out how to do less work than it would actually take to do the work...

PT Car Washer

Really this is a problem your worried about ? Just do you job and pick up and scan the packages whether they are inside or outside of the letter box that what you get paid to do. It amazing me how many people complain about actually doing a little work and spend more time trying to figure out how to do less work than it would actually take to do the work...
As my FT car wash workers say "a lot of extra work for no more extra pay".

rod

Retired 22 years
My second wife always complained about the seat. I came up with a simple explanation that worked;"If the seat is up,you know I didn't pee on it.If the seat is down,you have to wonder."

I figure if a gal is too dumb to look before she squats its worth a good laugh to hear her scream if she fall in.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I always get small amazon returns in letterboxes when doing a box run. All they have is the print out from amazon with the reference number taped up on it. No information on the shipper or cosignee on the box. I just place the package on top of the letter box and leave a note "needs ups label". I sometimes get tempted to drop it in the fedex box and make it there problem. Never followed through with it...

Management never told me how to handle these so i do my best.
I didn't know you wanted us to hold your hand every step of the way.

T

Turdferguson

I didn't know you wanted us to hold your hand every step of the way.
125366-anchorman-I-dont-like-it-gif-I-fPrL.gif