Level 4 (On topic)

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
I had a level 4 last week on a training route where I got to know the owners last fall so I took the time to talk to them.
Turns out someone (center?) changed them from lvl 1 to 4 because the wife called in a complaint about one of our new guys DR to her garage.

So my question is what does each level mean to you?
Level 1: Use your best judgement.
Level 2: Only seen it for a whole subdivision
Level 3: no idea
Level 4: Get a sig always

barnyard

KTM rider
I have had 2 routes. On my 1st route, I called my driver supe and had them take off code 4, if I knew the people. The route that I am on now has had some for over 10 years. Turns out, one of them is a rental house. They get stuff frequently and I had the code 4 removed after I spoke to them. There are a couple of others that I have given the 'my choice' thingy to. If they want the code 4 removed, they can sign up for my choice.

In my building, code 4 means they have had at least 2 claims with a negative follow up.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
OH NO!!!
OrneryBlissfulAnemoneshrimp-max-1mb.gif

BothSidesSally

Why can't we all just get along?
I had a level 4 last week on a training route where I got to know the owners last fall so I took the time to talk to them.
Turns out someone (center?) changed them from lvl 1 to 4 because the wife called in a complaint about one of our new guys DR to her garage.

There's only level 1(DR permitted) and level 4(No DR).

john chesney

I will take a picture on Tuesday.
All it says on the first screen after scanning is Notes: 4 in the bottom left corner

And it wont let you orange button, 5, (delivery point) Stop complete.
Oh you’ve actually looked at what A diad screen says. I haven’t done that even though I’ve been delivering with them since they were invented

F

Frankie's Friend

Level 4 locks us out.
I'd never use the release number without another witness to back up what the supe said.

Often you can ask the consignee why they would be restricted from us leaving their packages wo a sig. Many times its either some seasonal dr'd a pkg to the wrong address (or left a shirt bag that blew away into the snow) but hit stop complete at the truck...or the driver did and the helper ran it to the wrong house or...
they just moved in and the past claim had nothing to do with them.