Lewandowski Makes Mincemeat Out of the Pillsbury Doughboy

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'm watching Lewandowski expose the utter silliness and futility of his appearing before the 'Almost Impeachment Hearing' conducted by Nadler, aka Doughboy.
You can see Nadler getting red and frustrated.
Good theater!

Lewandowski.jpg

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If you weren't such a candy ass and gave up your mod responsibility you could have done it
It's easier this way.
No responsibilities.
and I don't have to listen to dips:censored2:ts like DIDO, Itzy and Sporty complaining to Cher that I posted in a manner that they did not think I was posting like Mod should be posting.
When I first took the position as Moderator, Cheryl told me I should continue to post just as if I was not a Mod.
Since a Mod should not post about Moderation activities, just like members like @542thruNthru, should not, any posts I made should be as a member and not a Mod.

Life is Good!

View attachment 263925

Box Ox

Woke up last night and took a screenshot of the CNN website. Just remembered I had. Even CNN had a brief moment of clarity and honesty about this overnight.

V36Cr0t.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
Woke up last night and took a screenshot of the CNN website. Just remembered I had. Even CNN had a brief moment of clarity and honesty about this overnight.

V36Cr0t.jpg
Actually I think if I were Nader, I’d have him literally jailed indefinitely for contempt of Congress and let him rot just for being an ass.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Actually I think if I were Nader, I’d have him literally jailed indefinitely for contempt of Congress and let him rot just for being an ass.
The performance by Lewandowski is exactly what those dishonest clowns deserved!
What a despicable bunch of pieces of s:censored2:t headed by Doughboy Nadler.
Nothing but a s:censored2:thole show.

And BTW it wasn't Ralph Nader! TTKU

EAcRHbJXUAErCbU.jpg:large

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Corey “I have no obligation to be honest with the Media” Lewandowski.

Lol, guy wants to be a Senator, he’ll fit right in.
At least you understand that all National Government politicians are liars!
Some partisan DemWits and Repugs hang on to every word these :bsbullf:ers say, believing every lie they say.
And the only group that is worse are the players in the political pundits, also known as the MSM and FAUX news.