We aren't getting seasonal drivers here, we are getting 22.4s

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The new uniforms feel like they are made out of Dicks.

:speechless:
You would certainly know what those feel like , wouldn't you?
ezgif-5-51f497f883c8.gif

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
We still have seasonals and reg-temps at our center. Not sure how we aren't getting 22.4s....

There are new faces every day and they're all so excited to make "those big UPS bucks." They keep talking about how easy the job is- follow the GPS and deliver about 75 resi stops then either sweep pickups or go home.

I told one of them wait until peak when they're in a rental with no GPS and stuck out in the country with 150 stops in the dark.

"Wha-? They don't install GPS in the rentals? You for real?"

Yes, yes I am. And if they stick the older guys in rentals so the young bucks can have GPS cradles in their package cars, we've all agreed to get back at about 9:30-10pm every night until they give us our proper pcs back.

Brisket

We still have seasonals and reg-temps at our center. Not sure how we aren't getting 22.4s....

There are new faces every day and they're all so excited to make "those big UPS bucks." They keep talking about how easy the job is- follow the GPS and deliver about 75 resi stops then either sweep pickups or go home.

I told one of them wait until peak when they're in a rental with no GPS and stuck out in the country with 150 stops in the dark.

Yes, yes I am. And if they stick the older guys in rentals so the young bucks can have GPS cradles in their package cars, we've all agreed to get back at about 9:30-10pm every night until they give us our proper pcs back.

Air sweeps for everyone! Lol

542thruNthru

GPS is in the DIAD not the cradle.