LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
In high school, 'queer' was the term we used...….'gay' didn't exist except as a nickname for Gabriel.
The Flintstones had a "gay ole time"
Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas ..."let the yuletide be gay"
Deck The Halls...."don we now our gay apparel "
It's the most wonderful time of the year....."with those holiday greeting and gay happy meetings"

Merriam- Webster
queer : of, relating to, or being a person whose sexual orientation is not heterosexual and/or whose gender identity is not cisgender

gay:1a: happily excited : MERRY

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

giphy.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Miss Utah Rachel Slawson will be Miss USA's first openly bisexual contestant

I sure miss the days when what people did behind closed doors was THEIR business and theirs only. WHY do we need to know this? Why are we supposed to care???? Someone please help me understand. I can’t turn on the TV anymore without a show having at least one gay couple or experience. It’s as if they have a check list for every show and the most important box is the “gay box”. I don’t care who anyone is screwing as long as it’s consensual and the person is of legal age. Really. I don’t care!

Indecisi0n

I sure miss the days when what people did behind closed doors was THEIR business and theirs only. WHY do we need to know this? Why are we supposed to care???? Someone please help me understand. I can’t turn on the TV anymore without a show having at least one gay couple or experience. It’s as if they have a check list for every show and the most important box is the “gay box”. I don’t care who anyone is screwing as long as it’s consensual and the person is of legal age. Really. I don’t care!
No way. I love being behind other people's closed doors.

vantexan

Sorry, if you don't care you're a bigot. That's the world we live in today. Saw a picture of an extremely muscular guy claiming to be a woman who's participating in women's MMA fights. He's obliterating his competition including fracturing a woman's skull. Some outfit just named him the bravest athlete in history. Yes, braver than Jackie Robinson. And people wonder why I think decadence is destroying America.

It will be fine

Do you get this upset when you see hetero couples on tv?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I don’t care who anyone is screwing as long as it’s consensual and the person is of legal age. Really. I don’t care!
The discussion isn't about if you care or if I care. If you're an adult, or if it's consensual. Or who is screwing who.
Or " we are your neighbor, co-worker, tax payer, just like you."

None of that makes homosexuality ok, right, normal, or natural. Or "just like me."
The "queer" community has said those things to "normalize" the behavior and it has worked.

The ''one gay couple'' on your tv show is more of the acceptance push.