LGBTQ

trickpony1

Why is it bad that gays are on tv?

Because there are impressionable people that watch TV and assume that because it's on TV it must be OK.

I don't recall ever seeing any gay references on the wholesome, moral and entertaining shows like, "Leave it to Beaver".

The moral left is slowly desensitizing the public to their agenda and narrative.

Indecisi0n

Because there are impressionable people that watch TV and assume that because it's on TV it must be OK.

I don't recall ever seeing any gay references on the wholesome, moral and entertaining shows like, "Leave it to Beaver".

The moral left is slowly desensitizing the public to their agenda and narrative.
True. We should stick to the more acceptable topics like racism with classic shows like All in the Family.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Would there be anything wrong with that?
The Flintstones had a "gay ole time"
Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas ..."let the yuletide be gay"
Deck The Halls...."don we now our gay apparel "
It's the most wonderful time of the year....."with those holiday greeting and gay happy meetings"

Merriam- Webster
queer : of, relating to, or being a person whose sexual orientation is not heterosexual and/or whose gender identity is not cisgender

gay:1a: happily excited : MERRY

The discussion isn't about if you care or if I care. If you're an adult, or if it's consensual. Or who is screwing who.
Or " we are your neighbor, co-worker, tax payer, just like you."

None of that makes homosexuality ok, right, normal, or natural. Or "just like me."
The "queer" community has said those things to "normalize" the behavior and it has worked.

The ''one gay couple'' on your tv show is more of the acceptance push.

I never read a two word queer joke from you with these points.