LGBTQ

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Can't have penis cake mix with vagina icing. Mix and icing has to be the same.
tenor (38).gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Back in the 80's when I had a side job working in a department store , I was put in charge of getting the cakes for when people were leaving the job. I knew of a cake shop the specialized in sex themed bake goods. The woman loved the one boob , the two boob cakes, did not like the vagina cake, enjoyed the penis ones, but came up with their own idea for my leaving cake. I gave the baker the folded piece of paper , with instructions from the women and asked him to never let me know what it was. I picked up a sealed box from the baker , but as I drove to work I heard something drop inside the box. Anyway I never looked, but had a good idea what it might be. And when it came time to present me with my cake , the women were right on with their design; a hard penis being inserted into an very shapely behind. If i tried to repeat these actions today, I would be looking at prison time.

MAKAVELI

Back in the 80's when I had a side job working in a department store , I was put in charge of getting the cakes for when people were leaving the job. I knew of a cake shop the specialized in sex themed bake goods. The woman loved the one boob , the two boob cakes, did not like the vagina cake, enjoyed the penis ones, but came up with their own idea for my leaving cake. I gave the baker the folded piece of paper , with instructions from the women and asked him to never let me know what it was. I picked up a sealed box from the baker , but as I drove to work I heard something drop inside the box. Anyway I never looked, but had a good idea what it might be. And when it came time to present me with my cake , the women were right on with their design; a hard penis being inserted into an very shapely behind. If i tried to repeat these actions today, I would be looking at prison time.
Cool story bro.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
...and if they weren't your close relatives would you still be?
Having gone through recovery for alcoholism, an important part of which is to gain humility and do a fearless and searching moral inventory of oneself, I would like to think that I would have overcome those character defects on my own. But its hard to say.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
A phobia is an extreme or irrational fear.
Serious question . What did you fear?
We are conditioned to fear those things which we do not understand.
On a side note, one of the best definitions of homophobia that I have ever heard is that it is “the fear that gay men will treat you the same way that you treat women.”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Having gone through recovery for alcoholism, an important part of which is to gain humility and do a fearless and searching moral inventory of oneself, I would like to think that I would have overcome those character defects on my own. But its hard to say.
If you did it on your own, you would be the first. Thanks for your honesty and strength. Takes great courage to open those doors much less walk in. Stay strong. Always call if you feel a fall coming close.
You are right.

Last edited:

floridays

I appreciate when a humble man can expound on attaining humility. Very humble self-assessment. To whom should I pay my tribute for you?

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
On a side note, one of the best definitions of homophobia that I have ever heard is that it is “the fear that gay men will treat you the same way that you treat women.”
I’d treat you right baby, no need to be scared.