LGBTQ

bbsam

Staff member
Paranoia and an active imagination really are not a good combination.
Not at all. You said Trump hasn’t done anything in this regard. I’m simply pointing out that he’s made two heavily social conservative (hand picked by social conservatives actually) appointments to the Supreme Court. It’s the one thing conservatives seem uniformly thrilled with and you’re downplaying it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not at all. You said Trump hasn’t done anything in this regard. I’m simply pointing out that he’s made two heavily social conservative (hand picked by social conservatives actually) appointments to the Supreme Court. It’s the one thing conservatives seem uniformly thrilled with and you’re downplaying it.
You're the "downplayer". While you're busy keeping an eye on SCOTUS, judges are being appointed behind your back by the scores!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Like abortion, it's here to stay.
Cute Babies All Around the World (7).jpg

newfie

We are conditioned to fear those things which we do not understand.
On a side note, one of the best definitions of homophobia that I have ever heard is that it is “the fear that gay men will treat you the same way that you treat women.”

is it possible to disagree with the lifestyle without fearing it ?

newfie

many social conservatives disagree with the lifestyle but love the person. show me a gay republican or republican woman and I'll show you someone you libs will try to destroy.