LGBTQ

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Well there you go.. homosexuality is something one cannot disagree with because heterosexuals engage in anal...A mans penis in a mans ass was the point..not the act of anal was what we people were talking about.
A mans penis in a mans mouth--oral--you do realize plenty of heterosexuals (you know man/woman) engage in this .... do you still not see?
That's just plain friend*ed up Dude.
You got some problems with homophobia. :backingout:

bbsam

Staff member
Well there you go.. homosexuality is something one cannot disagree with because heterosexuals engage in anal...A mans penis in a mans ass was the point..not the act of anal was what we people were talking about.
A mans penis in a mans mouth--oral--you do realize plenty of heterosexuals (you know man/woman) engage in this .... do you still not see?
That’s the most sense I think you’ve ever made. Actual sex acts aren’t in question.

What a person finds attractive is.

I really never stopped to choose what women I find attractive. Athletic mainly. Cute face, tight rear...that kinda thing. Bright with a sharp sense of humor.

I guess it would be the same with homosexuals. People don’t decide what they find attractive. It’s just how it is.

bbsam

Staff member
That’s the most sense I think you’ve ever made. Actual sex acts aren’t in question.

What a person finds attractive is.

I really never stopped to choose what women I find attractive. Athletic mainly. Cute face, tight rear...that kinda thing. Bright with a sharp sense of humor.

I guess it would be the same with homosexuals. People don’t decide what they find attractive. It’s just how it is.
All that seems like a strange thing to “be against”.

Seems even stranger that people would be against two people who are attracted to each other getting married.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
All that seems like a strange thing to “be against”.

Seems even stranger that people would be against two people who are attracted to each other getting married.
No..what a person finds attractive is not in question either.
Yes..people do decide what they find attractive and want to pursue.. If you take choice out of this or any subject , you are advocating one has no choice , thus free will goes out the window.
Not "against " two people being attracted to each other.
I am " against "as nature itself teaches what is unnatural. Thus, the wrong choice.

It will be fine

No..what a person finds attractive is not in question either.
Yes..people do decide what they find attractive and want to pursue.. If you take choice out of this or any subject , you are advocating one has no choice , thus free will goes out the window.
Not "against " two people being attracted to each other.
I am " against "as nature itself teaches what is unnatural. Thus, the wrong choice.
Define natural. You already said sex acts for pleasure are ok with you. You just take issue with the gender of the participants. That’s a weird thing to get hung up on. It makes no logical sense.

Indecisi0n

The attraction between opposite sexes is for the obvious reason of procreation. If no procreation is possible one has to conclude it's not natural. But this is a free country and people have the right to do what they want as long as they are consenting adults and aren't hurting anyone, and if the state doesn't hold there's a compelling reason to not allow certain acts. In other words if two men want to have sex behind closed doors it's their business. If they want to perform lewd acts in a public restroom, the state has deemed that illegal. As a Christian I believe it's ultimately up to God to decide. I have fallen hard for several lesbians over the years and I hope very much that they're ok with God but I do know what's in the Bible about the subject. However the world that's happening now with openly gay couples, gay marriage, gays adopting children, was unfathomable when I was a kid. I suspect 100 years from now it'll just be another choice that won't even raise an eyebrow. If not sooner.
So are you trying to say there are no homosexual acts in nature?

It will be fine

maybe he knows some that choose not to introduce their selves as gay.

Hi my name is itty and I am gay

hi my name is van an I am heterosexual

nice to meet you gay itty
likewise hetero van
You don’t talk to people after an introduction? They’re called friends, you should try to get some.

newfie

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-25_18-46-43.jpeg
    upload_2018-11-25_18-46-43.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 101