LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You do know plenty of gay people don’t engage in anal and plenty of straight people do, right? I still don’t see what you people disagree with.
Well there you go.. homosexuality is something one cannot disagree with because heterosexuals engage in anal...A mans penis in a mans ass was the point..not the act of anal was what we people were talking about.
A mans penis in a mans mouth--oral--you do realize plenty of heterosexuals (you know man/woman) engage in this .... do you still not see?

Last edited:

It will be fine

Well there you go.. homosexuality is something one cannot disagree with because heterosexuals engage in anal...A mans penis in a mans ass was the point..not the act of anal was what we people were talking about.
A mans penis in a mans mouth--oral--you do realize plenty of heterosexuals (you know man/woman) engage in this .... do you still not see?
Still don’t see what you disagree with. I can’t count how many sex acts I don’t find enticing, that doesn’t mean I disagree with them. That doesn’t make any sense.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
What two consenting adults choose to do for sexual gratification should be no one’s business but their own.
If you want to “disagree” with their choice that is certainly your right.
If those are sexual practices that you do not like, no one is forcing you to engage in them.
But if two people wish to have the benefits of a state-recognized marriage, they should be entitled to that regardless of their sexual orientation.

BrownFlush

Still don’t see what you disagree with. I can’t count how many sex acts I don’t find enticing, that doesn’t mean I disagree with them. That doesn’t make any sense.
Get it. This has nothing to do with the sex act. This is the participants of the sex act.
Maybe this will help... Homosexuality --The desire of the same sex / Heterosexuality --The desire of the opposite sex.

BrownFlush

What two consenting adults choose to do for sexual gratification should be no one’s business but their own.
If you want to “disagree” with their choice that is certainly your right.
If those are sexual practices that you do not like, no one is forcing you to engage in them.
But if two people wish to have the benefits of a state-recognized marriage, they should be entitled to that regardless of their sexual orientation.
It is a choice .
I have never said it was my business..
I have disagreed and stated that.
No-one if forcing me, thats correct.
Let two people have at it even if the state doesn't recognize it.

What did you miss and where?

vantexan

The attraction between opposite sexes is for the obvious reason of procreation. If no procreation is possible one has to conclude it's not natural. But this is a free country and people have the right to do what they want as long as they are consenting adults and aren't hurting anyone, and if the state doesn't hold there's a compelling reason to not allow certain acts. In other words if two men want to have sex behind closed doors it's their business. If they want to perform lewd acts in a public restroom, the state has deemed that illegal. As a Christian I believe it's ultimately up to God to decide. I have fallen hard for several lesbians over the years and I hope very much that they're ok with God but I do know what's in the Bible about the subject. However the world that's happening now with openly gay couples, gay marriage, gays adopting children, was unfathomable when I was a kid. I suspect 100 years from now it'll just be another choice that won't even raise an eyebrow. If not sooner.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Not at all. You said Trump hasn’t done anything in this regard. I’m simply pointing out that he’s made two heavily social conservative (hand picked by social conservatives actually) appointments to the Supreme Court. It’s the one thing conservatives seem uniformly thrilled with and you’re downplaying it.
I don't see the 'Social Conservative' angle ... they are Constitutionalist which means they don't believe in creating laws by the Judicial branch of the government. That is the responsibility of the Legislative branch.
Time will tell if your 'made-up' fears come true but I don't think it come to fruition.

paranoia-2-728.jpg

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
I don't see the 'Social Conservative' angle ... they are Constitutionalist which means they don't believe in creating laws by the Judicial branch of the government. That is the responsibility of the Legislative branch.
Time will tell if your 'made-up' fears come true but I don't think it come to fruition.
Marbury vs Madison