LGBTQ

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Way more than you do. I’ve attended the last three school board meetings and deal with facts, not false drivel that you regurgitate on the Interwebs.
It’s also been a long time since you were a kid.

I’m just saying. You haven’t walked in my shoes. I’ve seen some kids that live up to the unsocialized stereotype, but you’re way off on most of us.

I would argue that Your three school board meetings against my lifetime of experiencing homeschooling firsthand would seem to give me somewhat better perspective.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

I’m just saying. You haven’t walked in my shoes. I’ve seen some kids that live up to the unsocialized stereotype, but you’re way off on most of us.

I would argue that Your three school board meetings against my lifetime of experiencing homeschooling firsthand would seem to give me somewhat better perspective.
You’re mixing apples and oranges. Never said I had experience homeschooling. Dimwit Dido hopped in and twisted the whole conversation to his needy, perverted view. I was responding to him. No go play some Jenga with your friends or milk a cow.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

My brother’s three sons were very socialized. Their mom made sure they did a lot of activities with other homeschooled kids. They seem to be very well adjusted. The oldest just moved to NYC for a very high paying job. The middle one is graduating from college and the youngest has already been accepted to medical school.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My brother’s three sons were very socialized. Their mom made sure they did a lot of activities with other homeschooled kids. They seem to be very well adjusted. The oldest just moved to NYC for a very high paying job. The middle one is graduating from college and the youngest has already been accepted to medical school.
Today’s version of affirmative action
Take all the home schoolers even if they still eat paste

wilberforce15

Come on, guys, socialization means sending your kid to an isolated group of peers precisely their same age, from their same geographical area, and leaving them there in that narrow group all day for 12 years.

You homeschoolers never run into anyone different than you!

lol. Homeschoolers are the only ones who can talk to a grandma, babysit a toddler, help a first grader, then hang out with other teenagers seamlessly, because their day is....in actual society.

wilberforce15

Proper socialization is perhaps the best reason to homeschool.

A 'regular' school can't help but church out stunted, narrow-minded kids. That's because their slice of society is so small and narrow, all day, every day.

MyTripisCut

Proper socialization is perhaps the best reason to homeschool.

A 'regular' school can't help but church out stunted, narrow-minded kids. That's because their slice of society is so small and narrow, all day, every day.
There are over four hundred kids between third and fourth grade here. Very narrow society.

wilberforce15

There are over four hundred kids between third and fourth grade here. Very narrow society.
Yes, and they're all in 3rd or 4th grade. That makes them very narrow.

Interacting with thousands of people your same age makes you very narrow.

The average kid only knows how to relate within a very narrow age band.

The average homeschooler can hold a baby, talk to an adult while looking them in the eyes, and then play with kids 5 years older or younger.

Public school kids are largely incapable of that diversity.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Dimwit Dido hopped in and twisted the whole conversation to his needy, perverted view. I was responding to him.
I responded to a post that referenced a news story about sick demented Democrats sexualizing children with lesson plans about anal sex.

Whether you realize it or not, you defended that evil garbage, by pretending it doesn't exist..... and you know it doesn't exist because you went to some of your local school board meetings.

SMH.
Carry on.

floridays

How many of you want your kindergarten aged daughter to be taught by their school what their clitoris is, or that it’s very sensitive? Or have your high school aged child role playing that they’re trans or gay? Y’all really need to pay attention to what is going on in your children’s schools. Between having CRT and the whole LGBTQXYZ thing shoved down their throats, they don’t have a chance at having a childhood.
I really like you, if for nothing else just this "they don’t have a chance at having a childhood."

I hate the funking democrat party, the weakest and in this case the most innocent they choose to use and defile for their purpose.

I hate the bastards, I hate anyone that would harm a child. Damn good thing I never had a daughter or grandaughter
for that matter, some asses would pay. My sons and grandsons can take care of themselves, don't believe me, try em.

floridays

Bro, you know home schooled kids get beat up for life right?
You're out of your lane mick, drop your democrat suck up. I know a home schooler that will kick any ass you can line up. Exactly when did going to school define toughness?

In the intellectual realm, home schoolers show higher intelligence and achievement.
You got that thick skull?

You're full of :poop: tuff guy.

MyTripisCut

You're out of your lane mick, drop your democrat suck up. I know a home schooler that will kick any ass you can line up. Exactly when did going to school define toughness?

In the intellectual realm, home schoolers show higher intelligence and achievement.
You got that thick skull?

You're full of :poop: tuff guy.
So you know the toughest 5th grader in the entire country and he happens to be homeschooled because his parents didn’t want him to be brainwashed by Democrats they wanted to brainwash him themselves the Right Wing way by helicoptering and limiting his social and mental challenges?