LGBTQ

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yes, and they're all in 3rd or 4th grade. That makes them very narrow.

Interacting with thousands of people your same age makes you very narrow.

The average kid only knows how to relate within a very narrow age band.

The average homeschooler can hold a baby, talk to an adult while looking them in the eyes, and then play with kids 5 years older or younger.

Public school kids are largely incapable of that diversity.
If you think hanging out with your grandmother is more important than overcoming social challenges in actual school that’s great. You’re cracking me up with the looking in the eye and playing with older kids, good parents will have their kids doing that regardless of where they attend school. Holding babies is an essential skill for college BTW.

floridays

So you know the toughest 5th grader in the entire country and he happens to be homeschooled because his parents didn’t want him to be brainwashed by Democrats they wanted to brainwash him themselves the Right Wing way by helicoptering and limiting his social and mental challenges?
No, I know a home schooled kid ,he's 21 now who would waste any clown you want to match him up with in the weight room. Not exactly sure what his politics are, I do know his dads are definitely democrat, leftist.
Broad stroke you brush, don't think all homeschoolers are from the right, don't think all homeschoolers a pusillanimous.

floridays

If you think hanging out with your grandmother is more important than overcoming social challenges in actual school that’s great. You’re cracking me up with the looking in the eye and playing with older kids, good parents will have their kids doing that regardless of where they attend school. Holding babies is an essential skill for college BTW.
Mick, between you and me, seriously you're from Jersey, you know your public schools are pieces of :poop: and you know democrats have run the place forever. If I have to explain it to you, thank your educators.

wilberforce15

I'm quite happy to write for the onlooker, still knowing your ignorance isn't fixable.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yes daddy …
47BAA248-7806-4BC5-8CB8-B6ABFFEEE1AC.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Starting to feel a little personal over here... Lol.

Again, pretty sure you don't know enough homeschoolers to make any such assumptions about them.
Right. But it’s ok for everyone else to assume a Democrat from New Jersey is allowing his kids to be taught imaginary bull sheet, when i post something though it’s personal. Got it. Look you and I don’t agree on anything so stop acting like we’re friends because we post in the corner bar. This way it won’t be personal on an anonymous Internet forum.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Right. But it’s ok for everyone else to assume a Democrat from New Jersey is allowing his kids to be taught imaginary bull sheet, when i post something though it’s personal. Got it. Look you and I don’t agree on anything so stop acting like we’re friends because we post in the corner bar. This way it won’t be personal on an anonymous Internet forum.
Just like most everything else, our schools are being infiltrated by perverts who are trying to indoctrinate our children to accept them as normal. If you are standing against that, bravo! If not, shame! But the truth is the attempt at subverting the role of education is real.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Pretty triggered there.

I’m sorry you feel that way.

I think you’re a good guy. I’ve never (intentionally at least) attacked you, or your beliefs. You cannot say the same.

I’ve never told you what you teach your kids. Or allow them to learn. I’m sure they’re fine, upstanding people who will be a credit to society and their parents.

Disagreements used to be something that didn’t have to come in the way of civility.
But that’s just something my parents taught me in my sheltered and limited upbringing.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Pretty triggered there.

I’m sorry you feel that way.

I think you’re a good guy. I’ve never (intentionally at least) attacked you, or your beliefs. You cannot say the same.

I’ve never told you what you teach your kids. Or allow them to learn. I’m sure they’re fine, upstanding people who will be a credit to society and their parents.

Disagreements used to be something that didn’t have to come in the way of civility.
But that’s just something my parents taught me in my sheltered and limited upbringing.
636ED957-7D0C-45D0-8C00-D4FD9B00ADD6.gif

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1632766416258.png