LGBTQ

Babagounj

Strength through joy
But they are fun to watch as they attempt to run away , always tripping up on their own pants and falling on their faces . Its tough to hold up your pants and protect yourself from striking the pavement at the same time .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Since tribal life it was always the job of the elders to teach and protect the young .

How do you really feel about the "homos"? I'm guessing that nobody in YOUR family tree has ever been LGBTQ, right? Cuz if they were, you'd either beat it out of them, pray it away, or shun them like they had some sort of contagious disease.

Sorry, dinosaur, but society is evolving.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How do you really feel about the "homos"? I'm guessing that nobody in YOUR family tree has ever been LGBTQ, right? Cuz if they were, you'd either beat it out of them, pray it away, or shun them like they had some sort of contagious disease.

Sorry, dinosaur, but society is evolving.
You guess wrong .

moreluck

golden ticket member
I Am Cait has only confused people more........if you really want to be more confused, read about Pan Sexuals. Maybe the letters will become LGBTQP. Where's the "H" for heterosexuals?

Oh Shoot

uploadfromtaptalk1460773562825.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Straights are too complexed for those simple minds people to understand .

Do you need some help with your writing, or have you been drinking again? Yes, I'm very "complexed", and them damn homos can't understand me, or leave me alone. You know, they're always banging on my door weekend mornings trying to get me to leave my wife and go gay...not.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Do you need some help with your writing, or have you been drinking again? Yes, I'm very "complexed", and them damn homos can't understand me, or leave me alone. You know, they're always banging on my door weekend mornings trying to get me to leave my wife and go gay...not.
Did I drink & post again .
My bad .
Oh, well I guess I'll just have another drink to forget this post too.