LGBTQ

floridays

This is true. But that still doesn’t explain how it isn’t normal for me to be a homosexual or why I can’t consider it normal. That is homophobic behavior towards gays, I have nothing to do with that. That is a belief you would hold against any gay.
The normal, created use for a penis is to be inserted in a vagina to deliver sperm to an egg to form a new life, it's called procreation. It was not made for the express purpose of being a fudgesicle or a lolipop.

floridays

I also pointed out heterosexuality can be far more immoral that homosexuality.

dont you have a gay to go call faghetti but totally not in a hateful way but you also plan for it to come to violence for saying that but only cause the gay is hateful and not you?
I understand you can't support your offering, or at least how you billed it.

El Correcto

god is dead
I understand you can't support your offering, or at least how you billed it.
Why would I bother, I’m talking to a guy that doesn’t see FAGhetti as hateful.
Honestly I don’t think a gay man would assault you for that. I wouldn’t, I’d just wait for the owner to ask you to leave and call the cops on your :censored2:.

floridays

I also pointed out heterosexuality can be far more immoral that homosexuality.

dont you have a gay to go call faghetti but totally not in a hateful way but you also plan for it to come to violence for saying that but only cause the gay is hateful and not you?
Heterosexuality cannot be more immoral than homosexuality by definition of the purpose each part was created. When you speak of morality you offer the religious or what ever standard you choose to use.
You have gone from the reason the parts exist in nature to the misuse of why the parts exist in nature.
I have excluded any notion of God or religion. A saw was created to cut something, not drive a nail. Do you comprende El Correcto?

El Correcto

god is dead
Heterosexuality cannot be more immoral than homosexuality by definition of the purpose each part was created. When you speak of morality you offer the religious or what ever standard you choose to use.
You have gone from the reason the parts exist in nature to the misuse of why the parts exist in nature.
I have excluded any notion of God or religion. A saw was created to cut something, not drive a nail. Do you comprende El Correcto?
Yes it certainly can. When drug addicts pop out babies and can’t care for them that is immoral.
Procreation is not always a moral path for some folks. If they spawn a kid they refuse to raise properly or can’t care for that is immoral, more immoral than two men screwing each other.

Procreation can certainly be a bad thing, so can heterosexuality, but it doesn’t mean I hate heterosexuals or them breeding.

floridays

Why would I bother, I’m talking to a guy that doesn’t see FAGhetti as hateful.
Honestly I don’t think a gay man would assault you for that. I wouldn’t, I’d just wait for the owner to ask you to leave and call the cops on your :censored2:.
You wouldn't bother because you can't.
Rest assured if you could rub my face in it you would.
It would be to ones benefit to think very clearly before they attempted to assault me, if you get my drift.

El Correcto

god is dead
You wouldn't bother because you can't.
Rest assured if you could rub my face in it you would.
It would be to ones benefit to think very clearly before they attempted to assault me, if you get my drift.
Rub your face in what? Me being a violent prick?
I’ve had a compound fracture in my jaw along with a clean break, wired shut for a month. I’ve had my ass kicked in more fights than I have won, been KO’d more than once in my life. My temper is not an asset for me it is a liability. It’s part of the reason I’m seeing a CBT(cognitive behavioral therapist) who deals with people like me. Severe anger issues, childhood trauma, domestic violence incidents, etc.

I have no doubt you have experienced similar crap to me if your mind automatically goes to those violent thoughts, even over a hypothetical.
Your an older man and in some areas it was common place to abuse boys to toughen em up, my environment was the same with my older brother who couldn’t stand having a queer younger brother at a young age.

floridays

If they spawn a kid they refuse to raise properly or can’t care for that is immoral, more immoral than two men screwing each other.
You were talking about immoral acts then swiftly skip to abominable acts.

A man lying with a man is an abomination. You are the one that insists on dealing on moral grounds. I have tried to convince you using non religious reasons, just using the distinct reason evolution or the survival of the species provided the male and female sexual organs. See, I did that with out God.

If evolution designed two men to be able to extend the race we would have eggs in our anus or mouth or both. I assume since we don't you are using your man organ in a method outside of natures design.

Last edited:

floridays

Rub your face in what? Me being a violent prick?
I’ve had a compound fracture in my jaw along with a clean break, wired shut for a month. I’ve had my ass kicked in more fights than I have won, been KO’d more than once in my life. My temper is not an asset for me it is a liability. It’s part of the reason I’m seeing a CBT(cognitive behavioral therapist) who deals with people like me. Severe anger issues, childhood trauma, domestic violence incidents, etc.

I have no doubt you have experienced similar crap to me if your mind automatically goes to those violent thoughts, even over a hypothetical.
Your an older man and in some areas it was common place to abuse boys to toughen em up, my environment was the same with my older brother who couldn’t stand having a queer younger brother at a young age.
No, you rubbing in my face that I was wrong. A large part of the writers evidence occurred before Christians existed. The reason you offered the piece was a hit on Christians.

I see you're a tough guy, or at least you thought you were which in turn got your ass kicked. Don't try to project your problems on me. I've been in a handful of fights, some turned out well for me, some didn't.

That said, I don't have a chip on my shoulder and don't attract trouble. I don't back down when confronted either. I don't know of any of the abuse you are talking about.I guess the only thing I encountered that you might call abuse was tough coaches, they didn't pet us and stroke our ego's.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah you can’t go around insulting people knowing you don’t give a heck if you shoot them dead or not in the disagreement.
That isn’t how self defense works lol, provocation is a factor in self defense cases and calling a gay FAGhetti is provocation.

Like if I went around calling black people the n-word knowing if they laid hands on me I could claim self defense and shoot them dead. That’s just straight up murder my guy, there is no moral good in that. Your mind shouldn’t instantly go to murdering gay men you insult if they lay hands on you.

floridays

Yeah you can’t go around insulting people knowing you don’t give a heck if you shoot them dead or not in the disagreement.
That isn’t how self defense works lol, provocation is a factor in self defense cases and calling a gay FAGhetti is provocation.

Like if I went around calling black people the n-word knowing if they laid hands on me I could claim self defense and shoot them dead. That’s just straight up murder my guy, there is no moral good in that. Your mind shouldn’t instantly go to murdering gay men you insult if they lay hands on you.
I don't go around insulting people, it's none of my business who one beds anyway, and how would I know. You wear your homosexuality on your sleeve, maybe you are the one that provokes confrontation.
Everything you just posted is a figment of your imagination.

Non liberal

Actually he did practice Judaism. The Church did not start until after his death. We're told he celebrated Passover. When he was 12 he amazed the priests in the Temple with his answers.
Yes, but he came to save the lost sheep of Israel, not the gentiles. Judism does not believe Jesus is the messiah, and Jesus clearly claims to be the messiah since the beginning of time. “Before Abraham was, I am” so I just find it difficult to say Jesus was Jewish because of his beliefs. That would mean that god was Jewish, since Jesus basically said he is god.

Non liberal

He was a Jew. Check His earthly lineage. He fulfilled the Jewish law, for Jews and Gentiles alike.
Scripture says He will sit on the throne of David.
Coming from Isreal does not make anyone a Jew.
He said he came to save the lost sheep of Israel and not the gentiles. He claimed to be equal to god. If Jews reject Jesus as messiah, and he says he is messiah, then he wasn’t Jewish since that is the basic fundamental difference between Judaism and Christianity.

floridays

He said he came to save the lost sheep of Israel and not the gentiles. He claimed to be equal to god. If Jews reject Jesus as messiah, and he says he is messiah, then he wasn’t Jewish since that is the basic fundamental difference between Judaism and Christianity.
Read Matthew 1 1-21
Your argument is with the Bible not me.

Matthew 1:21
21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

vantexan

Yes, but he came to save the lost sheep of Israel, not the gentiles. Judism does not believe Jesus is the messiah, and Jesus clearly claims to be the messiah since the beginning of time. “Before Abraham was, I am” so I just find it difficult to say Jesus was Jewish because of his beliefs. That would mean that god was Jewish, since Jesus basically said he is god.
I'm looking for clarity here. Gentiles are non-Jews, right? The Church was first for Jews then opened to gentiles, right? Jews for the most part rejected him but he was still a Jew. As were his apostles. The Apostle Paul preached in synagogues. I'm wondering if you're rejecting Jesus being a Jew because you have a problem with Jews? Not saying that lightly or sarcastically. Just asking.

floridays

Yes, his followers, lol
Matthew 1:1
1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Matthew 1:21
21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

What do you find funny about these two statements?

floridays

I'm looking for clarity here. Gentiles are non-Jews, right? The Church was first for Jews then opened to gentiles, right? Jews for the most part rejected him but he was still a Jew. As were his apostles. The Apostle Paul preached in synagogues. I'm wondering if you're rejecting Jesus being a Jew because you have a problem with Jews? Not saying that lightly or sarcastically. Just asking.
I think you have nailed it Tex.

Non liberal

Not at all, no problem except for the fact they reject and killed Jesus. The ones that practice Judaism that is.