LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm not the offensive one if you are offended, stop offending yourself. The behavior is deviant, by definition of statistical norms.

I guess you clowns need to change that definition as well.
Not really the term is used by Christians to belittle gays and insist something is wrong with them. Has been for a while, because they violate Christian social norms. Homosexuality wouldn’t be consider deviant in gayer societies and it wouldn’t be viewed as such by accepting people who consider homosexuality normal behavior.

You just want to operate in the realm of plausible deniability, like most Christians hiding behind a cross or your “morals”. You want room to say no I am not hateful, I don’t hate gays. That why you choose that word over just calling me a :censored2: like your Christian buddies have on this forum.

floridays

You use terms you know to be offensive and have been told are offensive when referring to homosexuality.
They are only offensive to the offender if he chooses to be offended or deny the truth.

Doubtful my actions as a fornicator would be deviant, I'd guess as an aldulterer it would be deviant.
My hope is it would be for the sake of marriage.

I'm not offended if anyone that knows of my past would call me a fornicator or adulterer. I'm proud of neither, yet would not be offended if called either.

El Correcto

god is dead
They are only offensive to the offender if he chooses to be offended or deny the truth.

Doubtful my actions as a fornicator would be deviant, I'd guess as an aldulterer it would be deviant.
My hope is it would be for the sake of marriage.

I'm not offended if anyone that knows of my past would call me a fornicator or adulterer. I'm proud of neither, yet would not be offended if called either.
Okay then, try searching for faghetti and your name in the forum search.

You can’t even resist using that word to refer to gays now that it is in the censor list(thanks Tommy) but you want to sit here and argue semantics with me. You’re a very silly prick. When I call you a jew worshipper I know exactly why I do so and why it is considered hateful. I make no bones about it. It’s nothing to do with hating Jews, it’s everything to do with people who literally put Jewish religious morality on a pedestal and hate gays.

floridays

Not really the term is used by Christians to belittle gays and insist something is wrong with them. Has been for a while, because they violate Christian social norms. Homosexuality wouldn’t be consider deviant in gayer societies and it wouldn’t be viewed as such by accepting people who consider homosexuality normal behavior.

You just want to operate in the realm of plausible deniability, like most Christians hiding behind a cross or your “morals”. You want room to say no I am not hateful, I don’t hate gays. That why you choose that word over just calling me a :censored2: like your Christian buddies have on this forum.
No. I am using numbers from the total population. I'm glad you don't hang around in the pedophile community, you would think that is not deviant behavior as well.
I just call you a sinner, same as me. The only difference between you and me is I took my sin to the foot of the cross.

El Correcto

god is dead
Faghetti is funny and a lot more honest than this plausible deniability stuff. I’ll give you credit for being a silly homophobe that made me chuckle when I found you typing that non sense.

At least I can laugh at faghetti.

El Correcto

god is dead
Okay. I strongly disagree.
I think the effects of immoral sexual behavior on society are very clear.
Yes I know you’re homophobic. That’s okay. Just stop with this morality crap like you are better than homos. There are homos that contribute much more than you ever will and sticking their dick in another man didn’t make them terrible people.

floridays

Okay then, try searching for faghetti and your name in the forum search.

You can’t even resist using that word to refer to gays now that it is in the censor list(thanks Tommy) but you want to sit here and argue semantics with me. You’re a very silly prick. When I call you a jew worshipper I know exactly why I do so and why it is considered hateful. I make no bones about it. It’s nothing to do with hating Jews, it’s everything to do with people who literally put Jewish religious morality on a pedestal and hate gays.
I know for a fact I have said the word faghetti numerous times, cool descriptive word. Tie hatred to it, you can't. It is no different than you using the term gay. The only difference is your side took a word that used to mean something totally different and hijacked it.

Another example is the rainbow symbol.
Are you aware or the first use of the rainbow?
The first appearance of a rainbow was after the flood. Your side appropriates the pure in the attempt to make your lifestyle seem pure, very devious, I'm not buying it.

El Correcto

god is dead
I know for a fact I have said the word faghetti numerous times, cool descriptive word. Tie hatred to it, you can't. It is no different than you using the term gay. The only difference is your side took a word that used to mean something totally different and hijacked it.

Another example is the rainbow symbol.
Are you aware or the first use of the rainbow?
The first appearance of a rainbow was after the flood. Your side appropriates the pure in the attempt to make your lifestyle seem pure, very devious, I'm not buying it.
Yes I call gays FAGhetti, but I don’t hate on them, I’m not a hateful person. How can I be hateful all I do is spread god’s word all glory to the jew god that came from a religion of stone the gay men to death, but we aren’t hateful it’s all about god loving people, thats why god murdered the :censored2: out of humans multiple times and preached death to the sinners to the Jewish people, but you know like love and stuff. Also he sent us a rainbow, isn’t that wonderful!

You people really get the gold medal when it comes to mental gymnastics, the left has nothing on Jesus freaks.

El Correcto

god is dead
Like no I’m not hateful, I just can’t resist using FAGhetti to describe men I view as lessor for their perceived sexuality. I’m not hateful christians can’t hate we are god’s people and it is god’s word, you know that thing we have no scientific proof of but believe anyways. You’ll just have to take our word on it, also this really old book we got, super cool book you should read it and embrace it as 100% fact, just don’t start looking at that evolution crap, that’s nonsense.

floridays

Faghetti is funny and a lot more honest than this plausible deniability stuff. I’ll give you credit for being a silly homophobe that made me chuckle when I found you typing that non sense.

At least I can laugh at faghetti.
I picked it up from a movie about the mob I think. Could have been from Dice Clay, not sure where I first heard it, I learned the term ferret in the 60's however. First it was a term for a cigarette, later it was a term for homos, A perfectly good descriptive word, clinical of which your type would have no part of.
To answer the question I asked you before, I'm heterosexual, You are homosexual.
I'm hetero, you are homo. Let's guess who among us is offended by the description.

floridays

Yes I call gays FAGhetti, but I don’t hate on them, I’m not a hateful person. How can I be hateful all I do is spread god’s word all glory to the jew god that came from a religion of stone the gay men to death, but we aren’t hateful it’s all about god loving people, thats why god murdered the :censored2: out of humans multiple times and preached death to the sinners to the Jewish people, but you know like love and stuff. Also he sent us a rainbow, isn’t that wonderful!

You people really get the gold medal when it comes to mental gymnastics, the left has nothing on Jesus freaks.
You are full of hate.

El Correcto

god is dead
I picked it up from a movie about the mob I think. Could have been from Dice Clay, not sure where I first heard it, I learned the term ferret in the 60's however. First it was a term for a cigarette, later it was a term for homos, A perfectly good descriptive word, clinical of which your type would have no part of.
To answer the question I asked you before, I'm heterosexual, You are homosexual.
I'm hetero, you are homo. Let's guess who among us is offended by the description.
Why don’t you go to the local gay bar or find a homosexual to call faghetti? I suggest gold’s gym if you got one near by. See how they react, let reality be the judge of it, not your nonsense on the Internet.

floridays

Yes I know you’re homophobic. That’s okay. Just stop with this morality crap like you are better than homos. There are homos that contribute much more than you ever will and sticking their dick in another man didn’t make them terrible people.
Just made em homos..

I know this came from Dice, something like it

Yeah, I saw that hairy back, just knew I had to have that.

I'm amazed you can't see the perversion.

El Correcto

god is dead
Nothing in your post is relevant to mine.
You want to condemn homosexuality as immoral. Slutty homos don’t fill up the social safety net with children they can’t care for. It is more moral for people who can’t support their kids to be homosexual than it is for them to risk pregnancy in my eyes.

There are some situation I see heterosexuality and procreation as inherently more immoral than homosexuality. At least homos don’t bring kids kicking and screaming into this world with no plans of loving or caring for them.

floridays

Why don’t you go to the local gay bar or find a homosexual to call faghetti? I suggest gold’s gym if you got one near by. See how they react, let reality be the judge of it, not your nonsense on the Internet.
I guess I could do that. I guess if I was in my twenties I'd pick a twenty year old homo type. (I see you're irritated)

Since I'm well past 60 would you be satisfied if I asked an over 60 cockksucker?

Push me, I can be far nastier than you, Petunia.