LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah sure.."My kingdom is not this world."-Jesus
That is taken from the last gospel of his life and focuses much more on establishing Jesus as god and the redefining of the demigod status given to him.

You have to understand Jewish culture around messiahs to understand the reality of what Jesus was saying instead of the mythology surrounding it in the Bible many years after his death by people that never even met Jesus.

El Correcto

god is dead
@vantexan if I understand you correctly, you might be an asexual person like Paul.
Asexuals are part of lgbtqai+, welcome to the club brother.

The discrimination you faced in your work place might be because of your asexuality, your coworkers suggesting you might be gay or hitting on you because they thought you were gay. All inappropriate stuff, violates the law and company policy. Just like going around the work place calling transwomen men.

vantexan

Yeah it absolutely does just like it teaches that Paul could command a Christian to obey him.
7 I wish all people were like me, but each has a particular gift from God: one has this gift, and another has that one.

8 I’m telling those who are single and widows that it’s good for them to stay single like me.9 But if they can’t control themselves, they should get married,

Yes celibacy is absolutely seen as a gift from god and the preferred sexuality is asexuality in your religion because it is a doomsday cult. They no longer had need of children being born post Jesus.

If you can’t control yourself you should marry. Why do you think there are celibate clerics in Christian denominations? That’s just some weird thing? No it is seen as the best way through this life, the most holy and correct.
You're misinterpreting and going bonkers with it.

IMG_3929.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
You're misinterpreting and going bonkers with it.
No I’m not. It’s literally right there. Celibacy is as seen as preferable to marriage.
Just like you trying to act like Paul couldn’t tell the guy to release his slaves.

You just don’t like that you don’t really understand Christianity and make up nonsense based on a cultural Christian perspective.

I’m just reading and quoting the Bible to you to make my points, you are posting filibuster walls of text with not a single bit of New Testament Christian scripture to back your stance.

vantexan

No I’m not. It’s literally right there. Celibacy is as seen as preferable to marriage.
Just like you trying to act like Paul couldn’t tell the guy to release his slaves.

You just don’t like that you don’t really understand Christianity and make up nonsense based on a cultural Christian perspective.

I’m just reading and quoting the Bible to you to make my points, you are posting filibuster walls of text with not a single bit of New Testament Christian scripture to back your stance.
No, you're taking out of context. And two paragraphs don't make a wall.

El Correcto

god is dead
No, you're taking out of context. And two paragraphs don't make a wall.
What is out of context about Paul explaining to them that marriage is for people who can’t be celibate to prevent sin and that celibacy is preferred?

Are you pledged to a woman? Do not seek to be released. Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. 28 But if you do marry, you have not sinned;and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But those who marry will face many troubles in this life, and I want to spare you this.
What I mean, brothers and sisters, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they do not; 30 those who mourn, as if they did not; those who are happy, as if they were not; those who buy something, as if it were not theirs to keep; 31 those who use the things of the world, as if not engrossed in them. For this world in its present form is passing away.

The guy was a doomsday cult leader that redefined messiah and picked up where Jesus left off preaching about an end of the world scenario and God’s wrath being visited on the Jewish people enemies and the establishment of a new Jewish nation, except he spread it to the gentiles and allowed them to join as well, Jesus didn’t want to do that.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That is taken from the last gospel of his life and focuses much more on establishing Jesus as god and the redefining of the demigod status given to him.

You have to understand Jewish culture around messiahs to understand the reality of what Jesus was saying instead of the mythology surrounding it in the Bible many years after his death by people that never even met Jesus.
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

El Correcto

god is dead
But the man who has settled the matter in his own mind, who is under no compulsion but has control over his own will, and who has made up his mind not to marry the virgin—this man also does the right thing. 38 So then, he who marries the virgin does right, but he who does not marry her does better.[c]

El Correcto

god is dead
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
You’re the one that believes all of Paul’s letters are genuine and written by Paul with someone holding a candle for him or some nonsense.

You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. You’re brainwashed not informed, there is a difference.