LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
having mental episodes they refer to as their “faith”. I hope one day science can help snap them out of their delusions with proper medication.
False dichotomy. The great horns of a dilemma.
Present two choices as if they contradict each other. Oh my, oh my. I'm gonna have to choose one or the other!
You're gonna have to pick a side. It's either A or B. It can't be both.

Science vs Faith narrative. Either or says the Google Grad.
Lots of scientists believe in God and believe his word.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Christianity doesn't teach any such thing. The early writers were predicting the coming destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans in A.D. 70 and were advising against serious relationships starting at that point.

Everything we need to do that's in the Old Testament is covered in the New Testament. It's not that the Old Law doesn't have any validity, it's that much of it is no longer required of Christians. For example Christians don't honor the Sabbath, the 7th day of the week, as Jews do.
When does the newer testament come out so you don't have to live by the crap in the current one?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You’re the one that believes all of Paul’s letters are genuine and written by Paul with someone holding a candle for him or some nonsense.

You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. You’re brainwashed not informed, there is a difference.
1711243070799.png

vantexan

Judge not, lest you be judged?
The Bible is very clear on what can cause you to lose your soul and that it's a Christian's duty to warn others when someone is living in sin. We all sin, but big difference between one slipping up, asking forgiveness, and trying hard not to repeat, and one choosing to continue to live in sin.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I was forced to attend catholic school from grades 1 through 6 and attend church on Sundays. I knew enough to start asking questions the priest couldn't answer. I was done with the bull:censored2: and haven't looked back.
Piss poor priest that can't answer any question that comes from a 12 year old.