LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If I was you I’d be hesitant to continue this convo to. Last time you got your feelings hurt and had to call everyone faggots.
LOL
And you just can't stop.
Your butt hurt over more than what happened to you last night.I never called everyone anything. Just you.
Are you not a ferret? So what. Embrace the gayness! Looking for PC words for the way you were born (??)? Hilarious. Like I said, I burned fags ( cigarettes ) out back in school.
Stop complimenting yourself about hurting my feelings. LOL!
Again and again and once again.. You do not have the ability to have the discussion. You flame up too fast and your reasoning goes out the door.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
LOL
And you just can't stop.
Your butt hurt over more than what happened to you last night.I never called everyone anything. Just you.
Are you not a ferret? So what. Embrace the gayness! Looking for PC words for the way you were born (??)? Hilarious. Like I said, I burned fags ( cigarettes ) out back in school.
Stop complimenting yourself about hurting my feelings. LOL!
Again and again and once again.. You do not have the ability to have the discussion. You flame up too fast and your reasoning goes out the door.
u mad

Indecisi0n

N0xC.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
Making friends?
This is my second time on there and my second time banned.

I was just explaining to the tranners that they are falling for a big pharma campaign and being meme’d into transitioning into a freak.

I don’t believe transitioning from male to female is a humane treatment for someone suffering some sort of “gender” delusion and we will look back on this as barbaric. Seems like a huge cash grab from big pharma.

When I was younger I could see being coaxed into transitioning into one of those manlady chimera things due to some of my feminine aspects and relating to women. I’m thankful I ended up a gay man and not some half and half disaster.

I just see it as young gay fem men becoming lifelong patient$ and some weird science experiment, instead of a real understanding and treatment to help ease them into a life of being a man.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I was just explaining to the tranners that they are falling for a big pharma campaign and being meme’d into transitioning into a freak.

I don’t believe transitioning from male to female is a humane treatment for someone suffering some sort of “gender” delusion and we will look back on this as barbaric. Seems like a huge cash grab from big pharma.

When I was younger I could see being coaxed into transitioning into one of those manlady chimera things due to some of my feminine aspects and relating to women. I’m thankful I ended up a gay man and not some half and half disaster.

I just see it as young gay fem men becoming lifelong patient$ and some weird science experiment, instead of a real understanding and treatment to help ease them into a life of being a man.
I thought 2 for 2 was a good thing!!!

Indecisi0n

What feminine characters do you have ? A nice round smooth bubble butt?