LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
You care enough to spend your time mocking and insulting them. You go to their online communities just to harass them. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.
I didn’t go to their online community.
I’ve posted about 5 memes making fun of trans people, in a non quarantined sub that allows it. One hit the front page last December and they got butt hurt.
It was the icing on the cake to have one of their mods randomly ban me and insult me.

I only visit lgbt online stuff, not specifically tranners. The only time I bump heads with those weirdos is when they are explaining to kids how to transition without doctor’s monitoring them.

El Correcto

god is dead
Women of the world should have known this is what it all would lead up to once they started all that women's lib stuff. Serves em right. :-)
There’s actually women who are labeled extremist now. TERFs trans exclusionary radical feminists, who don’t want them in women’s areas and sports.

Box Ox

Thrown off what exactly? Why does anyone possibly care? How often does it come up in your daily life?

Thrown off the messaging of the Democratic Party. Doesn't play well with purple state moderates and it won't help them beat Trump next November.

So ... since you cannot relate, you don't support it?

Don't need to personally relate to support something.

I don’t care. It’s funny to watch them smash women’s records.Transgender weightlifter breaks record in women’s competition

This is a great piece about a male rapper in the UK identifying as female while breaking the female deadlift record. LOL

OuS62lJ.png

It will be fine

Thrown off the messaging of the Democratic Party. Doesn't play well with purple state moderates and it won't help them beat Trump next November.

Don't need to personally relate to support something.

This is a great piece about a male rapper in the UK identifying as female while breaking the female deadlift record. LOL

OuS62lJ.png
How often do you hear democrats talking about it? I hear it far more in the right wing be scared of everything media.

It will be fine

If you heard 1 Repug and 100 Dimwits talking about it, you would still attribute it to Repugs.

Carry on.
It’s more the democratic position is who cares, so there’s not much to bring up. People like Ben Shapiro rant about how trans people are destroying the fabric of society at least once a week on his show. It’s not a real problem, it’s one the right has found to divide the electorate since gay bashing is no longer cool.

floridays

It’s more the democratic position is who cares, so there’s not much to bring up. People like Ben Shapiro rant about how trans people are destroying the fabric of society at least once a week on his show. It’s not a real problem, it’s one the right has found to divide the electorate since gay bashing is no longer cool.
It's not a problem yet, given time and roots, your party will use this new constitutional protection, with the associated benefits, to continue to explode the greatest country that history records. Keep playing your silly games, I'll soon pass on, while you live in the destruction and decay, and then ask, WTF.
It's Burger King baby, have it your way.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

It's basic GOP mantra. Blame the gays, trans, Muslims, border caravans, etc. for all of society's problems. Look in the mirror, Ben, because times are changing, even though you and Trump, AND the GOP want to go back to 1952. It isn't happening, and as old white people die off, the browning of America ensures a massive shift in our society, which is exactly what old white people and uneducated younger whites are afraid of. Stoking the fear machine requires demonizing "the other" and creates a huge opportunity for the Shapiros, Hannitys, and Limbaughs of the world to exploit for big money.

The days of White Christian types running everything and having all of the advantages are numbered. Michael Medved and Ben Shapiro "get it", and even though they're Jewish, they tap into the same base of fear, lack of education, and alternative reality that makes it easy to fleece the gullible and convince them that their way of life is somehow under attack.

Scary, isn't it? Better build that bunker and start prepping.

Last edited:

vantexan

It's basic GOP mantra. Blame the gays, trans, Muslims, border caravans, etc. for all of society's problems. Look in the mirror, Ben, because times are changing, even though you and Trump, AND the GOP want to go back to 1952. It isn't happening, and as old white people die off, the browning of America ensures a massive shift in our society, which is exactly what old white people and uneducated younger whites are afraid of. Stoking the fear machine requires demonizing "the other" and creates a huge opportunity for the Shapiros, Hannitys, and Limbaughs of the world to exploit for big money.

The days of White Christian types running everything and having all of the advantages are numbered. Michael Medved and Ben Shapiro "get it", and even though they're Jewish, they tap into the same base of fear, lack of education, and alternative reality that makes it easy to fleece the gullible and convince them that their way of life is somehow under attack.

Scary, isn't it? Better build that bunker and start prepping.
Meanwhile Dems tried to force little girls to live with little boys in their bathrooms at school. Transgendered boy-girls are winning in girls wrestling while others are breaking records in track. Even liberal lesbians like Martina Navratilova are saying it's not fair. And of course if we don't like it we're crazy religious fanatics and such. What ever happened to plain common sense? And why is it you get to shove this down our throats but it's evil on our part to voice opposition? Floridays is right, we'll be gone soon and you'll get to reap what you've sown.

It will be fine

Meanwhile Dems tried to force little girls to live with little boys in their bathrooms at school. Transgendered boy-girls are winning in girls wrestling while others are breaking records in track. Even liberal lesbians like Martina Navratilova are saying it's not fair. And of course if we don't like it we're crazy religious fanatics and such. What ever happened to plain common sense? And why is it you get to shove this down our throats but it's evil on our part to voice opposition? Floridays is right, we'll be gone soon and you'll get to reap what you've sown.
Is there anything that doesn’t make you feel persecuted?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I'm not anti-Christian, van. I'm plain anti-religion. They're all fairy tales, and yours is no better or worse than the Muslim, Buddhist, or Jew.

It seems that God also "created" transgender people while he was creating heterosexuals, and a surprisingly large number of homosexuals. It is an issue trying to figure it all out, but we will eventually, and we need to keep religion out of it.

Bruce Jenner was an All-American icon until he wasn't, and surprisingly, she still identifies as Republican, which is far worse than being transgender.