LGBTQ

floridays

Does their behavior harm me in any way? If the answer to that question is no, I don’t give a rat’s.
Exactly and precisely, how has Trump's behavior harmed you?
bsbullf.gif
, and you are full of it. You give a rat's about Trump and all associated, which has not harmed you. Your inconsistency is consistent.

It will be fine

Hmmm, this seems like a fool proof argument to all political ideals.

If it doesn’t harm me, I don’t care. Lol
I suppose I should be more broad. Does their behavior cause harm to anyone? A man that identifies as a woman doesn’t harm anyone so I don’t care. Van’s example of a person wearing questionable head gear doesn’t harm anyone. People are stupid and do weird stuff, if they aren’t harming someone it’s none of my business.

El Correcto

god is dead
I suppose I should be more broad. Does their behavior cause harm to anyone? A man that identifies as a woman doesn’t harm anyone so I don’t care. Van’s example of a person wearing questionable head gear doesn’t harm anyone. People are stupid and do weird stuff, if they aren’t harming someone it’s none of my business.
Okay, now let’s look at the women athletes who train for years to become a competitor in their sports. The young girls trying to earn scholarships. Then let’s look at men who have a physical advantage over them coming in smashing their records and possibly eligible for their athletic scholarships.

Let’s look at the potential of a divorced couple squabbling over their child’s gender. Mother takes an impressionable 6 year old to a gender nut job gets a diagnosis and prescriptions for puberty blockers. Dad isn’t cool with this and then gets taken to court to have to pay for all of it.

From the data I’ve seen only about 23% of trans women(man to woman) identify as straight(attracted to men). These guys can be in women’s gym locker rooms, bathrooms, girl schools and everything else. Pissing off parents, members, overall paying customers losing a business money and the business could be left between a rock and hard place dealing with civil suits. Women tend to like their social space, they don’t want to be stared out in a locker room by a man larping as a woman and having his cock flopping around.

El Correcto

god is dead
Honestly I don’t care because I’m an :censored2: and think tranners are a blessing. I get endless laughs out of the whole situation, but I recognize how :censored2:ty it is for people who do have to deal with it.

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2019-3-19_12-28-28.jpeg

“It even has a national PR webpage featuring an image of a scared toddler staring at a man dressed up in drag while the child’s mother encourages the child to get over the apprehension.
Notice that this is the exact opposite of what sexual assault prevention programs teach people to do: pay attention to and act on their feelings of discomfort, rather than overrule them. Child molesters are known for “grooming” potential victims, including by getting them used to ignoring worries and warnings from their consciences, confusing them about what is normal, and accepting increasingly transgressive behavior.”
Houston Library Features Child Molester Reading Trans Books To Children

Smh..

Box Ox

View attachment 240596
“It even has a national PR webpage featuring an image of a scared toddler staring at a man dressed up in drag while the child’s mother encourages the child to get over the apprehension.
Notice that this is the exact opposite of what sexual assault prevention programs teach people to do: pay attention to and act on their feelings of discomfort, rather than overrule them. Child molesters are known for “grooming” potential victims, including by getting them used to ignoring worries and warnings from their consciences, confusing them about what is normal, and accepting increasingly transgressive behavior.”
Houston Library Features Child Molester Reading Trans Books To Children

Smh..

Devil’s advocate stance. Not my own:

“Your feelings of discomfort around a man dressed in drag are just your transphobia at work. Stop being a bigot. I’m rolling out the social guillotine in response to your expressed hate. Prepare for exile, Hitler. You can kiss your employability and social media accounts goodbye.”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yes ladies and gentlemen, the standard of right and wrong is as follows...
A) It doesn't harm anyone.
B) It is none of your business.
C) If you don't care.
These reasons clearly are the questions to ask to determine right and wrong. The exception being A. But it depends on how you define harm. Murder of a 3rd trimester baby... really how bad could the sting of death be? So.. no harm, no foul.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Yes ladies and gentlemen, the standard of right and wrong is as follows...
A) It doesn't harm anyone.
B) It is none of your business.
C) If you don't care.
These reasons clearly are the questions to ask to determine right and wrong. The exception being A. But it depends on how you define harm. Murder of a 3rd trimester baby... really how bad could the sting of death be? So.. no harm, no foul.
The direction this world is headed, might be doing them a favor.