Liberal Democrats Defend The San Diego Synagogue Attacks

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Nope. A :censored2: neo nazi. A very fine person according to Drumpf.

So, cuckservatives, for the most part, support Israel. I think you know that.

Also, this dude didn't like the orange fella...

Poway synagogue shooting suspect linked to anti-Semitic internet manifesto

In a Q-and-A style section of his letter, Earnest eschews a single political ideology, asserting that he does not support President Trump because of his support for Israel.

Sad that a young 19-year-old guy like this has so much hatred. Where did it come from?

542thruNthru

Multiple people were injured Saturday in a shooting at the Chabad of Poway synagogue.

Poway is approximately 20 miles north of San Diego.

CNN and MSNBC making excuses for Anti-Semitic attacks ... verbally and physically.

Not that it means anything but this was right down the street from me. Really makes you think when it's so close to home.

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
What's just as sad is the Dimwit Libturds on here with their hatred of Trump ...
given a chance, there are probably a dozen Libturds on here that would kill Trump!

Sad!
It's the ones who keep stuff pent up and only talk to others in their own echo chamber that you need to worry about.
From what I've seen in my limited time here is just some good old fashioned arguing like you would have at a family get together.
Crazy uncles, smart mouthed cousins.

MAKAVELI

So, cuckservatives, for the most part, support Israel. I think you know that.

Also, this dude didn't like the orange fella...

Poway synagogue shooting suspect linked to anti-Semitic internet manifesto

In a Q-and-A style section of his letter, Earnest eschews a single political ideology, asserting that he does not support President Trump because of his support for Israel.

Sad that a young 19-year-old guy like this has so much hatred. Where did it come from?
From your article.

For Jonathan Greenblatt, chief executive of the Anti-Defamation League, the attack represents “the strain of anti-Semitism coming from the extreme right, through so-called white supremacists.”

Saturday’s violence, like the attack in Pittsburgh before it, is a “particularly deadly strain of this virus,” he said.

“This wasn’t just an attack on a Chabad congregation, this really was a crime committed against Jewish communities around the world,” he said.

The ADL has tracked anti-Semitic incidents since 1979, drawing on reports from victims, police and news publications. The biggest all-time annual jump came in 2017, when the tally climbed 57% to 1,986 incidents.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Wait, I thought if every vote counted equally California would elect our president and it wouldn't be fair to bumblefug Georgia.... You're telling me that's not true?

Interesting.
Projecting again since his post didn't even remotely suggest the point to which you counterpointed.

Or were you trying to be funny?