Liberal Democrats Defend The San Diego Synagogue Attacks

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Do you not venture out of the OC, or are you too scared?:happy2:

As far as California, been to S.friend. recently (going back in Nov) and go to the San Diego area all the time. Try to stay out of L.A. Also, do a lot of traveling. How about you?

When I was a kid we moved around a lot in So. Cal... Lived at Normandie and 3rd, downtown L.A. part of the time. Saugus/Newhall area, west L.A. Then Hunt beach/ Fount Valley area, till finally settling down in south O.C.

Not scared and don't own a gun, but I did just get a taser in case you decide to visit. :lol:JK... but the taser part is true.

Observer

For CNN and others to defend the people who attack synogogues - shame on them. A lot of people come over to practice their religion peacefully. A lot of people are not going to workship as we don't want to be in the crossfire. A question off the topic - why hasn't that Somalian from Minnesota been arrested for treason? I don't remember her name. There are several new congressional reps that are spouting this same kind of evil.

MAKAVELI

For CNN and others to defend the people who attack synogogues - shame on them. A lot of people come over to practice their religion peacefully. A lot of people are not going to workship as we don't want to be in the crossfire. A question off the topic - why hasn't that Somalian from Minnesota been arrested for treason? I don't remember her name. There are several new congressional reps that are spouting this same kind of evil.
Who attacked the synagogues?