Lightest peak season ever

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
A scab is someone that crosses the picket line taking your job, that’s not what’s happening here UPS hired pvts anticipating a heavy delivery season. Don’t blame the pvts I respect anyone that tries to earn extra and most of the pvt I have seen are retired seniors
I'm sure we can all agree on this. 😁

A scab is someone that crosses the picket line taking your job, that’s not what’s happening here UPS hired pvts anticipating a heavy delivery season. Don’t blame the pvts I respect anyone that tries to earn extra and most of the pvt I have seen are retired seniors
Well I should have planned better in life instead of working in the union shop and not being a union member
This will all stop in 2023

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
How do you like it?
It's an easy job. Although some of these hubs are the biggest amateur hour stuff I've seen in a long time. I think that comes from some guys only knowing this as their only driving job. Just sit back and watch. I came for the health insurance mainly and 10-12 years here will be a nice little bump to retirement, hopefully around 60 y/o, possibly 62.

quad decade guy

It's an easy job. Although some of these hubs are the biggest amateur hour stuff I've seen in a long time. I think that comes from some guys only knowing this as their only driving job. Just sit back and watch. I came for the health insurance mainly and 10-12 years here will be a nice little bump to retirement, hopefully around 60 y/o, possibly 62.
Interesting.

Some of the most dangerous people on our yard are "Professional" contractors.

Now, as far as UPS feeder people and all the rest....pkg, carwash etc....keep in mind they are being trained by folks who have never done the job....literally. Clerks to ORS.

As far as off the street hires.....their world has very little to do with UPS or how we operate(see above^). Given that, off the street hires bring their same mentality to UPS's operations. This can be good or bad. Some of our highest Circle of Honor folks are some of the most dangerous people on Earth. Above it all mentality and really dangerous driving habits. This is why multi decade folks die behind the wheel way too often......60 year experience sleeper teams for example.

I encourage ANYONE to spend 10 minutes on the yard watching also.....said it many times. Do it in the Hub too. Just 10 minutes.

We had 2 shifters collide the other night.....it was his 4th accident/incident....pulling trailers off doors with people inside etc.
He(was) a union steward and real hothead loud mouth.

That said.....tons of off the street "experience" might or might not mean anything.....years of bad habits and bad attitudes or a fresh look of professionalism. With all respect.

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
Type 2 non insulin?
Of course. I actually haven't even taken the metformin I'm prescribed for almost 15 years. My A1C anymore is the very bottom end of pre-diabetic. But through diet and herbal supplements diabetes is controllable most of the time. I only randomly glucose test myself anymore, but I was religious about it for a good while figuring out what foods affected me and how.