Link to revenue recovery website?

pinstryper

Been working at brown since Oct. as seasonal Ireg,sweeper and master of the purge chute. Was unhired/rehired in Jan. same day to be RR Auditor.
My supervisor has begrudgingly notified me I make top 10 in our area more often than not. I am trying to find a link to this supposed RR website, and he's not been very helpful. Any ideas?

upschuck

Been working at brown since Oct. as seasonal Ireg,sweeper and master of the purge chute. Was unhired/rehired in Jan. same day to be RR Auditor.
My supervisor has begrudgingly notified me I make top 10 in our area more often than not. I am trying to find a link to this supposed RR website, and he's not been very helpful. Any ideas?
Ask your sup, probably not intended for your eyes.

R. Mutt

"You're not my supervisor!"
Heh, definitely not for your eyes. He might be talking about your labels placed/proper dims read numbers if you're working with an IDS. Or if you're doing weight audits frequently it could be the 'revenue recovered.' Hell, it could be your additional handling audit numbers. In any case that information is on UPS's internal servers and from my experiences with both the stiffs from finance and control freaks from TSG you ain't gonna be seeing it anytime soon save a promotion.