Little help with moving violations

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
You don't need to go in front of a judge. Get the trailer registered, go to the police station, ask for and fill out the reduction form, attach a copy of the renewed registration and submit it for their review. Most likely they will reduce it and take the points off of your license.

It's not his trailer.

TTKU

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    196.3 KB · Views: 139
So fellas, just thought of something don't we have legal help as a ups employee regardless of union or non? Honestly was going to join ASAP. Still will but didn't no if that mattered. I can't find anything on upser

Lol not at all, just expired tags citation and gave a court date to plead.
I can get the renewed registration documents but again they won't be in my name. Have found that if you have legal counseling present, chances of beating it are better.

Whether it effects employment advancement or not o still don't find it adequate I get penalized

Nope, said the operator with expired tag is the one that gets cited. Again, which is not adequate either. The legal system is crap some moments

P

pickup

How come qualifying drivers always seem to do dumb :censored3:?

Whatever happens hope it works out for you

Because the qualified drivers don't do this sort of stuff, that's why they qualified and never had post stories like this one when they were qualifying.

Think about it!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
hello, fellas to say this weekend has been a disaster would be an understatement.

However, down to the nitty gritty. I borrowed a buddies truck to move a trailer. Which, I dropped the ball on and didn't verify proper registration etc.

None the less I signed my bid sheet for full time package car driver about 20 days ago. On the tail end of my qualifying.

Sheriff pulled me over for the tag being just or of date. I explained to him wasn't my trailer, yes I failed blah blah blah.

He gave me a ticket for out of date tag even though not my registered trailer.

Question being, yes this is a moving violation but does this remove me from my current full time driving job?

I've already told my supervisor, being honest is key.

He told me since I'm already a driver, I will just report it on my next year moving violations. As its not a serious moving violation .

Any thoughts or input to calm down my anxiety over this??
no worries....fella