Load Bar$

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Do what other scumbag package car drivers do, steal your neighbors handcart when they aren't looking to add to your collection of handcarts scattered throughout your route.

Before you know it the Hostess guy, the Frito Lay guy, the UPS store guy, everyone has a UPS handcart, but you.

km3

Do what other scumbag package car drivers do, steal your neighbors handcart when they aren't looking to add to your collection of handcarts scattered throughout your route.

Before you know it the Hostess guy, the Frito Lay guy, the UPS store guy, everyone has a UPS handcart, but you.

First year I was a helper, I was on a mall route. That driver must've had 4-5 stashed away right there on the dock he parks at every day.

dudebro

My bad. You were talking about the part that's not supposed to come off. Sad that they cut the parts of the straps with the clips too, though. I can live with the middle left of the strap not being attached to the slide on the trailer wall, but how am I supposed to strap up a load if both of the top clips have been cut off? It's ridiculous.

Both of your posts were correct in either case. And yea, when I look at something 3 seconds of thought would have prevented, I shake my head too.