loading 5s,6s,7s,8s have to be on point or just 1s,2s,3s,4s

suspreloader

i was wondering to save time and space in the truck by putting the 5s-8s tight towards back door to have space to put the 1s—4s on point in the best order. wondering if it would be an issue for drivers. thanks #ups

BeachBoy

i was wondering to save time and space in the truck by putting the 5s-8s tight towards back door to have space to put the 1s—4s on point in the best order. wondering if it would be an issue for drivers. thanks #ups
Ask the drivers, they each have their own preference. Generally though, the first 3 shelves are most critical. After that, it gives the driver some room for resorts and pickups.

ManInBrown

Get the NDA’s in the right spot all up front on the 1000. If you can’t fit them all leave the rest behind the truck. Nothing worse than some A Hole loader that can’t fit a few and buried them in the 8000. Get the 1,2,3s as best as you can. Once those are off the driver can sort the rest right before lunch. That’s what I preferred.

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
last week i had half a dozen 50lb boxes all NDA medical supplies going to a dr's residence. they were loaded on the floor right down the middle with 350 other packages on top of them. i can't open the back of my truck from the outside. boxes were too wide to fit through the bulkhead door. that was a fun 30 minutes.