local 251 stewards elections

buster401

Hello boys. Nice to see everyone getting along. Hey stink, was there ever a steward election before? Did you attend those? No because there were no sreward elections. The transparency is there. Open your eyes! Nobody was appointed and so far the stewards are doing a good job from what I'm hearing

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Wtf are you talking about "no one was appointed"? Hello, day one was appointed stewards. Yes there were elections, but so far I'm not convinced the best people were selected for all places. Some of these elected people need a lot of work. Anytime you want to discuss it, I'll be at the table at 8:15. Read what I wrote carefully before you blanket my statement.

There is little loyalty in today's society. If you can turn your back on your brother then how can anyone trust you.

smells like godzilla

There were emergency appointments when stewards quit for political reasons (good riddance). Everyone was given the opportunity to run for steward election. Including you Stinker.
The old stewards needed a lot of work but apparently weren't even interested in trying. So the people interested in trying and learning to represent the members got involved. Will everyone work out 100%? That's unrealistic under any administration. But education, democracy and accountability will produce the best union activists.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Burrrrrp!

There is little loyalty in today's society. If you can turn your back on your brother then how can anyone trust you.

You know me...
Burrrrrp!

This quote is the EXACT reason we have new leadership at Local 251. Ask some RIH people that kicked Stewards out of meetings about "trust".

By the way Stink, I gotta admit, you did a great job pulling off the Ted Kaczynski costume at the January Monthly! I'm curious to see what February will bring. I am a HUGE fan of The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle, and I would consider it a personal favor if you showed up dressed as "Fearless Leader", convinced Former RIH Trustee AS to dress up as "Boris Badenov" and talked Batchit crazy K.Mc into donning a "Natasha Fatale" costume. You guys would steal the show!

Screen%2Bshot%2B2013-01-28%2Bat%2B1.23.19%2BPM.png

buster401

Ppl were appointed until elections for obvious reasons. You know the reasons right stink? It's because ALL of the former stewards turned their back on the rest of us. Good luck running in three years because NOBODY will forget how all of you just stepped down. If you had any chance of running you would've stayed on until new stewards got elected.

Sent using BrownCafe App

buster401

Oh and from what I'm hearing and seeing these stewards are doing a good job. They are doing a good job cause they care not because they were promised a job somewhere down the road. Eat :censored2: stink and all of your followers can eat :censored2: as well

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

The fearless leader resembles the new "contract coordinator". Just saying. Aren't there similarities? Hey, I'm not knocking everybody in your camp. But don't think for a second that your faction is infallible. (401, infallible means: never failing; incapable of mistakes.)

stink219

Oh and from what I'm hearing and seeing these stewards are doing a good job. They are doing a good job cause they care not because they were promised a job somewhere down the road. Eat :censored2: stink and all of your followers can eat :censored2: as well

Sent using BrownCafe App

You sound like the biggest piece of crap out of all. You obviously can't read and decipher my words. Is there some learning disability that I detect? Some stewards are doing the job and I've stated that. Why do you guys feel the need to be so defensive? You wanted the job, you got the job, now do the job. For the ones that can't, they won't be around long.

buster401

Do the job? I'm just a ups employee like yourself. The only job I need to do is my own job. I'm just a supporter of the new slate. No learning disability here just so disgusted with the old slate and its not that I can't decipher your words it's just that I choose not to because for one your words mean absolutely nothing to anyone and two your so full of :censored2: you my friend can't be trusted. Hmmm that would make you the biggest piece of crap out of all wouldn't it?

Sent using BrownCafe App

buster401

The new BA has done more in a month then the former BA did in his whole time at ups. I'm going on the 9.5 list soon so I can get home to my family and start to enjoy my life again. I really can't wait until we can all get over this and everyone get behind our BA and support them instead of bashing them. United we stand divided we fall! Isn't that how the saying goes?

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Do the job? I'm just a ups employee like yourself. The only job I need to do is my own job. I'm just a supporter of the new slate. No learning disability here just so disgusted with the old slate and its not that I can't decipher your words it's just that I choose not to because for one your words mean absolutely nothing to anyone and two your so full of :censored2: you my friend can't be trusted. Hmmm that would make you the biggest piece of crap out of all wouldn't it?

Sent using BrownCafe App
This coming from a person with absolutely zero knowledge yet a plethora of user names?

stink219

The new BA has done more in a month then the former BA did in his whole time at ups. I'm going on the 9.5 list soon so I can get home to my family and start to enjoy my life again. I really can't wait until we can all get over this and everyone get behind our BA and support them instead of bashing them. United we stand divided we fall! Isn't that how the saying goes?

Sent using BrownCafe App
I wasn't bashing our new BA. I mean hell, it's only been 6 weeks. He seems to be the only one doing the job. My concern is not in the day to day of UPS, it's in the security of my medical, pension and the structure of the hall. I do not trust that the new admin have aligned themselves with former officials that have exuded such egregious behavior; yet you say I can't be trusted? Laughable. Nobody can ever question my loyalty, and I would never question the loyalty of a complete UA supporter. My mistrust is for the bandwagoner, and you know who you are. Btw, still waiting on you to justify your lies. I don't anticipate that will happen. Then who will be the mistrusted? Mr. Buster401! Whoever that one is. The days are saying anything you want without proof to back it up are over.

stink219

You can call me whatever makes you comfortable.