Local 251

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
With one year down our local turned around 360 ! UPS is running great 9.5 grievance paid out, should be more money but still getting them paid . 8 hour request denial getting paid in our ctr . Stewards doing great all around !
So what's the payout?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So let me get this straight , you are on the 9.5 list because you don't want OT , so you are filing a loss-wages grievance because a sup is doing your work . . . .
Nope.
If they pull routes, they give that routes packages and pick ups to 3 or 4 or 5 other drivers. Those drivers will have a pretty good chance now at being over 9.5. Go over 9.5 enough time, then you can file.

Future

Victory Ride
Nope.
If they pull routes, they give that routes packages and pick ups to 3 or 4 or 5 other drivers. Those drivers will have a pretty good chance now at being over 9.5. Go over 9.5 enough time, then you can file.
According to "There Numbers" is how they are really trying to negate any 9.5 payouts or even placing oneself on the list.

Teamster for life

Also when being heard at local levels! Saving local money per grievance ! Because payout would be same if went to panel . Also the old regime never would pay anything never mind accept a grievance . They would say pal you lucky you have a job lol

realbrown1

Teamster RI said the payouts should be more. Just curious of what they are? Why are the shorted?
Teamster RI's opinion is that they should be more. But UPS fights them and sometimes the members have errors in their grievances, so they will get less.

Last edited:

realbrown1

According to "There Numbers" is how they are really trying to negate any 9.5 payouts or even placing oneself on the list.
According to Their numbers, doesn't work if you don't let it. Those are made up numbers. The only numbers what counts is the amount of hours it took you to do the work.
Any driver that believe their numbers have any part of 9.5 grievances, well I know a bridge I would like to sell them in Lake Havasu. P.S. it was built in London.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Teamster RI's opinion is that they should be more. But UPS fights them and sometimes the members have errors in their grievances, so they will get less.
Errors? I just want to know what the payouts are. Example? If I have 10 hours of grievable OT, what would I get? What should I get? And how would said poster know what the arbitration amount be? Who is oking this lesser amount? Keep in mind I used 10 hours for a reason.

Last edited: