Local 251

You know me...
Honest question ( I know I sound like doofus quad guy)

Is this really the place to hash this out. not sure that’s what this place is for
This place is where Porky's journey to Eastern Reigon VP started. I am a sentimental kinda guy and I wanted to be sure this was the place that his demise started as well.

Call it poetic justice.

You know me...
And their lawsuit just got the attention of the local media here in RI.

Holy backfire batman.😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230328_203555_Chrome.jpg

Neverneverland

What you’re seeing is the demise of this group. It happens with many locals after so many years the longer you’re in the cynicism grows. I remember when SM was in and he told me once, you do one favor you create three enemies. Remember how it turned out for him ? They may escape one more election, because MS organized so companies it will take the newcomers a few years to realize this bunch, but the nail in their coffin that they may not overcome is BA George Santos . This guy has landed a Boeing 747 in the union parking lot. Rank& File has had enough that ! The union needs a strong presence, the last group that ran had few passive sissies JC, MD . You could scream at them and they’d outrun a car. Hopefully some youth that will be aggressive when needed. It’s time to get rid of the Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren posters.

Thebrownblob

What you’re seeing is the demise of this group. It happens with many locals after so many years the longer you’re in the cynicism grows. I remember when SM was in and he told me once, you do one favor you create three enemies. Remember how it turned out for him ? They may escape one more election, because MS organized so companies it will take the newcomers a few years to realize this bunch, but the nail in their coffin that they may not overcome is BA George Santos . This guy has landed a Boeing 747 in the union parking lot. Rank& File has had enough that ! The union needs a strong presence, the last group that ran had few passive sissies JC, MD . You could scream at them and they’d outrun a car. Hopefully some youth that will be aggressive when needed. It’s time to get rid of the Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren posters.
1680120651354.gif

You know me...
If attempting to negotiate a severance and avoid a wrongful termination lawsuit is extortion, I know quite a few people that belong in Jail.

Meeting with my lawyer in a couple days and we will be responding to this bull:censored2: lawsuit.

Cannot believe that Porky is willing to tear down the locals reputation to try and silence the truth about him and his administration.

It's a sad day for Local 251.

On the flip side, my websites traffic has increased over 400% after the media got ahold of his scare tactic lawsuit. Not sure that was the result ole Porky and crew were expecting...

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If attempting to negotiate a severance and avoid a wrongful termination lawsuit is extortion, I know quite a few people that belong in Jail.

Meeting with my lawyer in a couple days and we will be responding to this bull:censored2: lawsuit.

Cannot believe that Porky is willing to tear down the locals reputation to try and silence the truth about him and his administration.

It's a sad day for Local 251.

On the flip side, my websites traffic has increased over 400% after the media got ahold of his scare tactic lawsuit. Not sure that was the result ole Porky and crew were expecting...
It’s R.I., you’re gonna lose. As someone born there and who lived there for 65 years, with relatives who worked for the Laborers International Union, and others that do legal work for them, the fix will be in with the judge. You’ll be lucky if you don’t get ordered to pay damages to those nit wits.
I hope you have some friends in the state house.

542thruNthru

It’s R.I., you’re gonna lose. As someone born there and who lived there for 65 years, with relatives who worked for the Laborers International Union, and others that do legal work for them, the fix will be in with the judge. You’ll be lucky if you don’t get ordered to pay damages to those nit wits.
birthday-bitch-you-old-bitch.gif

You know me...
Nah, I have full faith in the judicial system here in RI 😉.