Local 251

Thebrownblob

I don’t claim to know anything about what’s happening here, but what I do know is there was a general election very recently looks like the people in question we’re all reelected. I really can’t wrap my mind around why this individual is bringing this out now? Why not in August of last year? It seems the people of that local wanted this leader ship. All this evidence is presented in a manner that gives people who have no decision making in that local a skewed one-sided account. it could all be true. Some of that could be true, none of it could be true. Seems like a disservice that it was not present it to the membership, who apparently in your view are completely blind.

What is your endgame here, when you had an opportunity to present this evidence to membership so they could’ve voted differently if they believed it?

And why did it take you 8 years to figure out you worked for scumbags in your opinion?

Attachments

• 1679927168351.jpeg
    1679927168351.jpeg
    253.9 KB · Views: 40

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I don’t claim to know anything about what’s happening here, but what I do know is there was a general election very recently looks like the people in question we’re all reelected. I really can’t wrap my mind around why this individual is bringing this out now? Why not in August of last year? It seems the people of that local wanted this leader ship. All this evidence is presented in a manner that gives people who have no decision making in that local a skewed one-sided account. it could all be true. Some of that could be true, none of it could be true. Seems like a disservice that it was not present it to the membership, who apparently in your view are completely blind.

What is your endgame here, when you had an opportunity to present this evidence to membership so they could’ve voted differently if they believed it?

And why did it take you 8 years to figure out you worked for scumbags in your opinion?

That's a "white ballot". They ran unopposed.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
They did such an awful job that no one wanted to run against them?

Again, I’m perplexed why this information was held till now.

It takes time, money, and effort, to run a successful campaign against an incumbent slate.

Like 35-40K expensive, and you still might lose. For a 3 year term....

Thebrownblob

It takes time, money, and effort, to run a successful campaign against an incumbent slate.

Like 35-40K expensive, and you still might lose. For a 3 year term....
Trust me, I understand what it costs. And there’s a lot of officers who do the bare minimum and get reelected because of that reason.

But with some thing this egregious according to the poster, it seems there would be someone in that local, and a groundswell of people willing to be rid of such leadership.

I’ve seen people put slates together the day before the cut off of being able to do so, and do absolutely no campaigning or mailing come very close to winning locals who have leader ship that is disliked. People simply check marked a different slate.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Trust me, I understand what it costs. And there’s a lot of officers who do the bare minimum and get reelected because of that reason.

I’ve seen people put slates together the day before the cut off of being able to do so, and do absolutely no campaigning or mailing come very close to winning locals who have leader ship that is disliked. People simply check marked a different slate.

Roger that.

But with some thing this egregious according to the poster, it seems there would be someone in that local, and a groundswell of people willing to be rid of such leadership.

I believe the guy is retired.

How long are you going to beat that dead horse ?

You know me...

I was trying to fix this internally for the last year...right up until my termination for not being able to "get along" with the multiple felon (assuming that's why I was terminated)

Even still, I gave Porky and Crew numerous chances to right the wrong they made. I even offered to sign an NDA. They basically dared me to release this information.

Challenge accepted. And delivered.

Thebrownblob

I was trying to fix this internally for the last year...right up until my termination for not being able to "get along" with the multiple felon (assuming that's why I was terminated)

Even still, I gave Porky and Crew numerous chances to right the wrong they made. I even offered to sign an NDA. They basically dared me to release this information.

Challenge accepted. And delivered.
Found a few videos of you on YouTube. You seem like a credible, reasonable guy, so I really am not trying to question your integrity. Even so I’m still not sure this is the right way to do it, but you Gotta do you. Not sure why but you look familiar. Were you at the convention for delegates in Las Vegas in 2016?

You know me...
Found a few videos of you on YouTube. You seem like a credible, reasonable guy, so I really am not trying to question your integrity. Even so I’m still not sure this is the right way to do it, but you Gotta do you. Not sure why but you look familiar. Were you at the convention for delegates in Las Vegas in 2016?
I had no idea I was on YouTube. My kids will be thrilled! Feel free to link them, I really do want to see them.

Yes, I was at Delegates in 2016. It was the only three day stretch of rain the Vegas had all year, and it lined up perfectly with our convention. 😆

542thruNthru

What did they win by?

Thebrownblob

I had no idea I was on YouTube. My kids will be thrilled! Feel free to link them, I really do want to see them.

Yes, I was at Delegates in 2016. It was the only three day stretch of rain the Vegas had all year, and it lined up perfectly with our convention. 😆

You know me...
Ha! Yeah...I got shunned for that one. Porky wanted to be on the show even though he did nothing to end the strike and took his time filing the SBA's.

That contract made Providence the highest paid bus drivers in the Teamsters, and lead directly to Porky being head of the passenger transportation division.

You're welcome, Porky....no need to thank me. It's understood that you never would anyway.

You know me...
Here's a perfect example of why Porky Chops needs to be replaced. Rather than take the information I put out there to the members and finally do the right thing, this "Leader" is actually using dues payer money to fund their high powered lawyer to sue me for telling the truth. You can't make this :censored2: up.

Hey Porky. Even if you do get my website taken down, THE FACTS DO NOT CHANGE. The only thing you accomplish is keeping your members in the dark. And that's a horrible waste of dues payer money, your Lawyers time, your time and especially my time. I will NOT be silenced. The members deserve the truth and I'm delivering it. One way or another.

Expect the next update and round of truth to be posted a whole lot earlier than I had planned.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230328_120730_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230328_120730_Gmail.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 43

Thebrownblob

Here's a perfect example of why Porky Chops needs to be replaced. Rather than take the information I put out there to the members and finally do the right thing, this "Leader" is actually using dues payer money to fund their high powered lawyer to sue me for telling the truth. You can't make this :censored2: up.

Hey Porky. Even if you do get my website taken down, THE FACTS DO NOT CHANGE. The only thing you accomplish is keeping your members in the dark. And that's a horrible waste of dues payer money, your Lawyers time, your time and especially my time. I will NOT be silenced. The members deserve the truth and I'm delivering it. One way or another.

Expect the next update and round of truth to be posted a whole lot earlier than I had planned.
I mean you didn’t expect that?

Thebrownblob

Maybe I'm a dreamer, but I expected him to do the right thing for the membership.

Silly me.
Like I said, you’re going about it the wrong way imo. If you feel that strongly, you should’ve came out of retirement or backed a new slate. Neither way was going to be easy just my $.02