Local 251

oldngray

nowhere special
Present and accounted for
officer_doofy.jpg

You know me...
I.) You retired because you couldn’t work for with AW.
Work for AW? Is he the new principal officer? Considering all the horrible decisions that Porky Chops has made innthe last 6 months, I wouldnt doubt it if he put that idiot in charge of the entire Local.

And don't you worry. AW is getting called out very soon. Get some popcorn....
2.) This is as intended as a joke. The Brown Cafe isn’t the biggest platform. And Cheryl has passed away if you hadn’t heard
I Hadnt heard. RIP Cheryl.
3.) Are you really making fun of autism? I don’t have words other than that is a disappointing statement on your part.

Who is MS?
No. I'm making fun of MT and AW. Try and keep up.

MS? The organizer that worked his ass off for Local 251 and ole Porky Chops tried to steal all the credit? You must know Porky's patented move....do absolutely nothing to contribute to the organizing drive then put some BS quote out in the papers taking all the credit and not even mentioning the people that actually did the work.

Keep kissing that ring pal. Your emperor has no clothes and is about to be exposed.

Foreshadowing

Work for AW? Is he the new principal officer? Considering all the horrible decisions that Porky Chops has made innthe last 6 months, I wouldnt doubt it if he put that idiot in charge of the entire Local.

And don't you worry. AW is getting called out very soon. Get some popcorn....

I Hadnt heard. RIP Cheryl.

No. I'm making fun of MT and AW. Try and keep up.

MS? The organizer that worked his ass off for Local 251 and ole Porky Chops tried to steal all the credit? You must know Porky's patented move....do absolutely nothing to contribute to the organizing drive then put some BS quote out in the papers taking all the credit and not even mentioning the people that actually did the work.

Keep kissing that ring pal. Your emperor has no clothes and is about to be exposed.
I’ll believe it when I see it. This thread has gone on a while and you keep saying something is going to happen.

There is no honor in retiring as you call it and then exposing whatever you are talking about. Some will say if you really cared you would have exposed it while you were still active.

Thebrownblob

I’ll believe it when I see it. This thread has gone on a while and you keep saying something is going to happen.

There is no honor in retiring as you call it and then exposing whatever you are talking about. Some will say if you really cared you would have exposed it while you were still active.
💥💥

Thebrownblob

Yep I’ve had witnessed plenty of people who worked for locals, who were either fired for job performance, or did not get a position they thought they deserved and turned against the people they were running with. In all those instances nothing was ever said until they felt they were slighted in someway.

Foreshadowing

Yep I’ve had witnessed plenty of people who worked for locals, who were either fired for job performance, or did not get a position they thought they deserved and turned against the people they were running with. In all those instances nothing was ever said until they felt they were slighted in someway.
If you go back and read my posts the truth is in there. He couldn’t get along with the people I mentioned. He decided to retire? No, he couldn’t work with AW and he took his laptop and went home.

You know me...
If you go back and read my posts the truth is in there. He couldn’t get along with the people I mentioned. He decided to retire? No, he couldn’t work with AW and he took his laptop and wen
How well do you know AW? Have you spoken to literally anyone else at the Hall that has been forced to work with him?

He is a huge problem. Everyone can see the red flags waving like tattered rags in a category 5 hurricane except for the leadership.

Mark these words. AW, MM, BR combined with Porky Chops inability to lead are going to burn the Local that I helped build down the ground.

3 monthly meetings in a row the membership at different barns has stood shoulder to shoulder demanding change. You want to tell yourself that is happening because everything is going well and there are no problems, that's your perogative. The rest of us that actually worked our asses off to build that Local aren't buying your snake oil, and we aren't going to just sit back and allow it to happen.

Wake up. If you truly know who I am, then you also know what I am capable of.

Last edited:

You know me...
There is no honor in retiring as you call it and then exposing whatever you are talking about. Some will say if you really cared you would have exposed it while you were still acactive.
I was trying to change it. I failed because truth must be broken down into words. If those words fall on deaf ears, the change never comes. If the change doesn't come, options become limited. Eventually all that is left is a singular option. Nuclear.

I'll never apologize for the truth. So don't expect it.

Last edited:

Foreshadowing

I was trying to change it. I failed because truth must be broken down into words. If those words fall on deaf ears, the change never comes. If the change doesn't come, options become limited. Eventually all that is left is a singular option. Nuclear.

Yet yiustill

yet you still Bring nothing credible to say months later after your initial post. Tag me when you actually have something to say that is factual.

Foreshadowing

You have been with those guys for at least 9 years. You did nothing to exposé anything during that time. Now after you are hurt that they brought on AW. I can verify that AW is a problem. But now you are on the outside looking in and now you want to criticize. There is no honor in what you are doing now. And you come to a UPS related site to expose them. You were never a ups employee. You never had anything to do with ups. You are trying to take people down with you now.

You know me...
You have been with those guys for at least 9 years. You did nothing to exposé anything during that time. Now after you are hurt that they brought on AW. I can verify that AW is a problem. But now you are on the outside looking in and now you want to criticize. There is no honor in what you are doing now. And you come to a UPS related site to expose them. You were never a ups employee. You never had anything to do with ups. You are trying to take people down with you now.
Oh, make no mistake of it. I'm going to repay injustices done in the exact manner in which they chose to levy them. There was no honor in their actions, and your own verification of the very thing which you claim sent me packing is testament to that. I will respond in kind because I was right. I am right. I spent a lot of time and effort trying to fix the wrongs for the good of the membership and the Local, and it cost me my Job. I could have easily ignored it and done nothing. I'd still be working. But that's not in me. I can sleep at night with the way it panned out. But I am still extremely concerned for the members, and the future of the Local.

But I digress...Porky Chops made his decision, now I'm going to bring what I knew was wrong and tried to fix to the members. I'm certain they will come to the exact same conclusion that I did. But this time, Porky can't send the members packing. See, that part of it works in reverse.

P.S. If honor is truly what you value, I suggest that you find yourself a new set of friends. They have none.

Last edited:

Foreshadowing

Oh, make no mistake of it. I'm going to repay injustices done in the exact manner in which they chose to levy them. There was no honor in their actions, and your own verification of the very thing which you claim sent me packing is testament to that. I will respond in kind because I was right. I am right. I spent a lot of time and effort trying to fix the wrongs for the good of the membership and the Local, and it cost me my Job. I could have easily ignored it and done nothing. I'd still be working. But that's not in me. I can sleep at night with the way it panned out. But I am still extremely concerned for the members, and the future of the Local.

But I digress...Porky Chops made his decision, now I'm going to bring what I knew was wrong and tried to fix to the members. I'm certain they will come to the exact same conclusion that I did. But this time, Porky can't send the members packing. See, that part of it works in reverse.

P.S. If honor is truly what you value, I suggest that you find yourself a new set of friends. They have none.
Obviously you know that I know a little more about the subject and your issue. Some of what you posted I didn’t know. I hope you find what you are looking for and keep us in the loop.

You know me...
Obviously you know that I know a little more about the subject and your issue. Some of what you posted I didn’t know. I hope you find what you are looking for and keep us in the loop.
teamsterslocal251.com

There's 2 sides to every story brother. Here's mine. The AW post is the only one I got around to updating, others will come when I have the time. There's so much more to the story that the members deserve to know.

For the record, Porky knows about everything on that website and has done nothing to protect the members or the Local. Except fire me because I brought it to his attention and called him out for his inaction.

This is your leadership. This man is the Eastern Regional Vice President of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters.

Truth be told, I'm partially relieved that I am now free of being a party to the :censored2: show that was working for Porky Chops, but at the same time I am devastated that I am forced to sit and watch everything I helped build fall apart because of his inability and direct refusal to lead.

Thebrownblob

teamsterslocal251.com

There's 2 sides to every story brother. Here's mine. The AW post is the only one I got around to updating, others will come when I have the time. There's so much more to the story that the members deserve to know.

For the record, Porky knows about everything on that website and has done nothing to protect the members or the Local. Except fire me because I brought it to his attention and called him out for his inaction.

This is your leadership. This man is the Eastern Regional Vice President of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters.

Truth be told, I'm partially relieved that I am now free of being a party to the :censored2: show that was working for Porky Chops, but at the same time I am devastated that I am forced to sit and watch everything I helped build fall apart because of his inability and direct refusal to lead.
The Fight videos was funny, the only people that got hit were the ones that were not fighting. 😂

Foreshadowing

teamsterslocal251.com

I looked over your site. I did not know it was that bad. There have been rumblings in the Eastern Region about this particular guy. I knew he was built different but all this is not a good look for the Teamsters. If all this is as you say it is i feel bad about that you had to go through this.