Local 251

You know me...
"Some of the truth" never set anyone free.

....and I suspect your torment will last well past the next two years.
...and I suspect your vindication will last well past the next two years. *fixed

And no, it won't. There is no way Porky is getting re elected after the next news cycle hits the website.

Hell, he still hasn't gotten rid of the guy that :censored2: himself in the back of a Police car to "Show them". He is incapable of helping himself. It's all down hill from here.

Quote that.

Thebrownblob

...and I suspect your vindication will last well past the next two years. *fixed

And no, it won't. There is no way Porky is getting re elected after the next news cycle hits the website.

Hell, he still hasn't gotten rid of the guy that :censored2: himself in the back of a Police car to "Show them". He is incapable of helping himself. It's all down hill from here.

Quote that.
I saw him a couple weeks ago he didn’t seem nervous. who knows?

542thruNthru

Quote that.
So you're confident that many actually visit your site?

In my experience most don't go to a website. They flip through Instagram or tiktok.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What am I saying? It’s a corrupt :censored2: hole. That’s why I live in Arizona today.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Quote that.
What's the website url?

You know me...
What's the website url?
Well, I got sued for the first website. They claimed "It is not what he has to say, it's because of the URL" so I changed the URL. They tried to charge me with contempt of court for that website.....(but it is NOT about what I have to say 🤣)

So I moved the website to:

"NOTAFFILIATEDWITHANYTHING.COM"

And never advertised it. This is actually the first time I put it out there publicly. In spite of that, people have found it on their own. And word spread pretty quickly as the numbers under the blog posts will show.

(This is the part where they try to sue me again)

542thruNthru

Of Course you didn’t. The central did. 😛
You dirty son of a bitch!
tenor-42.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well, I got sued for the first website. They claimed "It is not what he has to say, it's because of the URL" so I changed the URL. They tried to charge me with contempt of court for that website.....(but it is NOT about what I have to say 🤣)

And never advertised it. This is actually the first time I put it out there publicly. In spite of that, people have found it on their own. And word spread pretty quickly as the numbers under the blog posts will show.

I believe it spread quickly

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

That website says nothing more than this thread?

....nothing.