Local 251

You know me...
What am I saying? It’s a corrupt :censored2: hole. That’s why I live in Arizona today.
Where else but Rhode Island could THIS be your Business Agent?

IMG_2603.jpg

Thebrownblob

Where else but Rhode Island could THIS be your Business Agent?

View attachment 452245
Look any of us who have been around union politics are going to be doubtful of an angry BA who was fired from a job at the union hall. We’ve all seen it before. And I’m not saying you were not a good BA. Sometimes things just don’t work out, personalities conflict. If that local has something dubious hiding like you say hopefully it does not hurt the membership, because remember after all it is about them.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Look any of us who have been around union politics are going to be doubtful of an angry BA who was fired from a job at the union hall. We’ve all seen it before. And I’m not saying you were not a good BA. Sometimes things just don’t work out, personalities conflict. if that local has some thing dubious hiding hopefully it does not hurt the membership because remember after all it is about them.
RI is a festering sewer, it has been that way for decades. Everyone knows everyone. It’s an incestuous relationship. You cannot get anything done unless you grease a palm.

You know me...
Look any of us who have been around union politics are going to be doubtful of an angry BA who was fired from a job at the union hall. We’ve all seen it before. And I’m not saying you were not a good BA. Sometimes things just don’t work out, personalities conflict. If that local has something dubious hiding like you say hopefully it does not hurt the membership, because remember after all it is about them.
That is exactly why I am waiting until the members have a choice to elect new leaders.

That, and people have short memories.

The wheels of Justice are spinning slowly for me, but in the end, you'll see exactly what happened. I'll post the report.

UnionStrong

@Thebrownblob I had a connection just to get hired as casual. It was that bad. The steward at that time hounded the HR guy about hiring me, because I had a family member that was a big shot in the Laborer’s Union.

UnionStrong

That is exactly why I am waiting until the members have a choice to elect new leaders.

That, and people have short memories.

The wheels of Justice are spinning slowly for me, but in the end, you'll see exactly what happened. I'll post the report.
Hopefully

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
If that local has something dubious hiding like you say hopefully it does not hurt the membership, because remember after all it is about them.
Exactly, and that's "the tell" as they say in poker.

He's waiting for "the right time", but for himself, not the members.

My guess is that he didn't have retreat rights or was physically unable to answer the bell when he got called down, now his sour grapes are eating a hole in his soul.

UnionStrong

My guess is that he didn't have retreat rights or was physically unable to answer the bell when he got called down, now his sour grapes are eating a hole in his soul.
Maybe. Maybe it’s a corrupt local.

You know me...

Lol.

If you have a friend in Local 251, call them and ask about Porky. They only people that praise him have something to lose by not kissing his ass.

I was the example of what happens when you stand up to him and call him on his bull:censored2:.

UnionStrong

Lol.

If you have a friend in Local 251, call them and ask about Porky. They only people that praise him have something to lose by not kissing his ass.

I was the example of what happens when you stand up to him and call him on his bull:censored2:.
They have no idea what it’s like there.