Local 251

Thebrownblob

It was always Hoffa something. Like Hawf sux and crap like that. I think it's comical that he hates O'brien and swore up and down TDU would never support him and now he has to cry in his milk that TDUs new golden boy is O'Brien.
I’m no TDU fan. Sean better watch himself with them.

@BadIdeaGuy what was his original username?
Screenshot_20230126-211350-526.png

You know me...
Word on the street is that ole Pork Chops is preparing for damage control.

I know what he knows, and I don't blame him.

I'll post all the official documents here as soon as I can get my hands on them. Might be a week or two. In the meantime, go ahead and bookmark www.teamsterslocal251.com.

Word around the Hall is that there is going to be a whole lot of truth about the Local going up there when it goes live. Things the members should know. Like group text messages where pork chops retarded side kick and BA is sexually harassing the female members/lying about sexual conquests with women that wouldn't even look at him, bragging about how much cocaine he can do in a single snort, pictures/ audio files, video...it will be quite entertaining for the membership, I assure you.

Now that is NOT the official website domain for the local. That domain cost a guy I know 12 bucks.

Porky chops really should have bought it when he had the chance. You know, in an attempt to protect the Local that he's charged with running.

Guess someone is just a step ahead of him.

Thebrownblob

Word on the street is that ole Pork Chops is preparing for damage control.

I know what he knows, and I don't blame him.

I'll post all the official documents here as soon as I can get my hands on them. Might be a week or two. In the meantime, go ahead and bookmark www.teamsterslocal251.com.

Word around the Hall is that there is going to be a whole lot of truth about the Local going up there when it goes live. Things the members should know. Like group text messages where pork chops retarded side kick and BA is sexually harassing the female members/lying about sexual conquests with women that wouldn't even look at him, bragging about how much cocaine he can do in a single snort, pictures/ audio files, video...it will be quite entertaining for the membership, I assure you.

Now that is NOT the official website domain for the local. That domain cost a guy I know 12 bucks.

Porky chops really should have bought it when he had the chance. You know, in an attempt to protect the Local that he's charged with running.

Guess someone is just a step ahead of him.
🙄
1674788864465.gif