Local 251

542thruNthru

Word on the street is that ole Pork Chops is preparing for damage control.

I know what he knows, and I don't blame him.

I'll post all the official documents here as soon as I can get my hands on them. Might be a week or two. In the meantime, go ahead and bookmark www.teamsterslocal251.com.

Word around the Hall is that there is going to be a whole lot of truth about the Local going up there when it goes live. Things the members should know. Like group text messages where pork chops retarded side kick and BA is sexually harassing the female members/lying about sexual conquests with women that wouldn't even look at him, bragging about how much cocaine he can do in a single snort, pictures/ audio files, video...it will be quite entertaining for the membership, I assure you.

Now that is NOT the official website domain for the local. That domain cost a guy I know 12 bucks.

Porky chops really should have bought it when he had the chance. You know, in an attempt to protect the Local that he's charged with running.

Guess someone is just a step ahead of him.
Um, weren't you a big supporter of Matt and his slate?

You know me...
Um, weren't you a big supporter of Matt and his slate?
I certainly was. I helped him get elected. I worked my ass off for him. So did a lot of other people.

Turns out a lot of us were wrong.

Power corrupts and all that jazz. In this case, power distorted.

You know me...
Ok that's fair.
Theres a lot that has happened over the last 9 years, but the lead weight that broke the camels back and turned me on ole Porky Chops is the fact that he just fired one of his inside guys that busted his ass for him for 9 years. The campaign manager that got him elected. Didn't give him or the membership a reason. Said he was an at will employee and just tossed him.

Actually, he didn't even have the balls to do that. He had the President of the Union do it for him. (In LU 251 the Secretary Treasurer is the Principal Officer. Presedent is just a useless title in order to justify a bigger paycheck, really.)

Imagine a supposed labor leader firing a guy just because he can. I hear it happened on the day the guy returned from a medical leave. That's some cold hearted, hypocritical :censored2: right there. Cant wait till he goes to the news with it. It's a hell of a story.

Last edited:

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Word on the street is that ole Pork Chops is preparing for damage control.

I know what he knows, and I don't blame him.

I'll post all the official documents here as soon as I can get my hands on them. Might be a week or two. In the meantime, go ahead and bookmark www.teamsterslocal251.com.

Word around the Hall is that there is going to be a whole lot of truth about the Local going up there when it goes live. Things the members should know. Like group text messages where pork chops retarded side kick and BA is sexually harassing the female members/lying about sexual conquests with women that wouldn't even look at him, bragging about how much cocaine he can do in a single snort, pictures/ audio files, video...it will be quite entertaining for the membership, I assure you.

Now that is NOT the official website domain for the local. That domain cost a guy I know 12 bucks.

Porky chops really should have bought it when he had the chance. You know, in an attempt to protect the Local that he's charged with running.

Guess someone is just a step ahead of him.
Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Theres a lot that has happened over the last 9 years, but the lead weight that broke the camels back and turned me on ole Porky Chops is the fact that he just fired one of his inside guys that busted his ass for him for 9 years. The campaign manager that got him elected. Didn't give him or the membership a reason. Said he was an at will employee and just tossed him.

Actually, he didn't even have the balls to do that. He had the President of the Union do it for him. (In LU 251 the Secretary Treasurer is the Principal Officer. Presedent is just a useless title in order to justify a bigger paycheck, really.)

Imagine a supposed labor leader firing a guy just because he can. I hear it happened on the day the guy returned from a medical leave. That's some cold hearted, hypocritical :censored2: right there. Cant wait till he goes to the news with it. It's a hell of a story.

Didn't he come out of the hub as a 22.3 ?

Thebrownblob

I’ve had the unfortunate duty of being in or around local union disputes. More than half of them revolve around someone being bitter because they didn’t get a position in the administration that they thought they should or were promised. Or perhaps even let go because of poor performance. They become hell-bent on destroying the current administration, even if it destroys the local.

This particular one maybe 100% accurate but I tend to be suspicious of someone claiming they have information on someone who isn’t even here to defend himself. Not to mention I don’t know why we care. Eventually truth will come out either way.