Local 251

You know me...
That's a cop out. Don't start a thread and then leave. Man up and stick to your guns like you didn't when you supported the man.

I'll post the official documents as soon as I get them to avoid the heresy accusations. My commentary is biased. The charges against Porky Chops... they will speak for themselves.

Thebrownblob

I'll post the official documents as soon as I get them to avoid the heresy accusations. My commentary is biased. The charges against Porky Chops... they will speak for themselves.
1674871371879.gif

Hofficer Hater

Did you also drink the O'Brien kool-aid like Porky Chops did?

Are you sure you're not the guy that was fired?

How about the latest news on your pension? I hear the Seanies are blaming Hoffa for it, LMFAO!!!

You know me...
All the 251 Lurkers on here, be sure to head on down to the Union Hall for the Monthly Meeting Tomorrow. Apparently there are a few barns that are fed up with ole Porky Chops and his pathological lying sidekick and are going to call him out in front of Obrien and Zuckerman as they swear them in.

Should be worth the price of admission!

Thebrownblob

All the 251 Lurkers on here, be sure to head on down to the Union Hall for the Monthly Meeting Tomorrow. Apparently there are a few barns that are fed up with ole Porky Chops and his pathological lying sidekick and are going to call him out in front of Obrien and Zuckerman as they swear them in.

Should be worth the price of admission!
Eh I hear things like that for every meeting, never materializes.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You can take the 22.3 out of the hub, but not the hub out of the 22.3 😂

The only reason I asked is because I've seen it happen before. Getting elected into office as the principal officer,

he literally more than doubled his salary overnite. Not to mention all the other perks like a car, credit card, etc.

Sometimes money and power can give you an inflated option of your self. And, other people can get jealous

of that. Just like you said, he's not here to defend himself. For the record.... I have never met him.

Thebrownblob

The only reason I asked is because I've seen it happen before. Getting elected into office as the principal officer,

he literally more than doubled his salary overnite. Not to mention all the other perks like a car, credit card, etc.

Sometimes money and power can give you an inflated option of your self. And, other people can get jealous

of that. Just like you said, he's not here to defend himself. For the record.... I have never met him.
I avoid all that crap if possible, seen lots of good teamsters get a big head and screw them self. If your not doing it to help the members only to pump your ego step aside

Thebrownblob

How about the latest news on your pension? I hear the Seanies are blaming Hoffa for it, LMFAO!!!
I’m curious to know what you think is the Sean kool-Aid? He ran for office had a pretty resounding, win. And frankly, if the other crew had gotten in in light of some of the things that have happened since it might not have been so great. Sean has set big expectations on the UPS contract. If he doesn’t deliver, we can talk then. I’m going to reserve my judgment, until then, instead of dragging down our leadership.

You know me...

I never trusted O'brien, and I am already retired. Porky chops can't fire me.

# Marked safe from Porkys revenge.

Hofficer Hater

I remember when Porky Chops who is referred to as the Honky Tonk Man in my neck of the woods use to be critical of multiple salaries and pension contributions. He is now collecting a salary and pension contribution from 251, JC 10 and the IBT. Talk about going from a broke 22.3 to an over paid union officer.

You know me...
I remember when Porky Chops who is referred to as the Honky Tonk Man in my neck of the woods use to be critical of multiple salaries and pension contributions. He is now collecting a salary and pension contribution from 251, JC 10 and the IBT. Talk about going from a broke 22.3 to an over paid union officer.
He is the physical form of the word hypocrite.

Get this. Porky Chops (AKA Honky Tonk Man) has appointed himself as the Locals lead negotiator.

Have you ever spoken to him? He has the social skills of a retarded garden slug. He stutters over ever other word, and mumbles the few words he does manage to get out in his monotone lifeless annunciation. The man speaks with zero conviction or confidence yet somehow got it in his head that he is capable of bargaining a contract.

Local 251 is in BIG trouble...

Thebrownblob

Get this. Porky Chops (AKA Honky Tonk Man) has appointed himself as the Locals lead negotiator.

Have you ever spoken to him? He has the social skills of a retarded garden slug. He stutters over ever other word, and mumbles the few words he does manage to get out in his monotone lifeless annunciation. The man speaks with zero conviction or confidence yet somehow got it in his head that he is capable of bargaining a contract.

And you helped get him elected?

Trucker Clock

For those who have never met him and never had the pleasure (dissatisfaction) of talking to him...well, here you go.

You know me...
For those who have never met him and never had the pleasure (dissatisfaction) of talking to him...well, here you go.

There's your Eastern Reigon Vice President Ladies and Gentlemen.

Imagine that guy being the lead negotiator representing you as you bargain for your future.

What the :censored2: was I thinking helping him get elected? I even gave money to his campaign!

Talk about buyers remorse...

You know me...
Eh I hear things like that for every meeting, never materializes.
Just got a call. This totally happened. Apparently more than half the union hall was packed with angry liquor guys, and during new business their spokesman demanded a new Business Agent and told ole Porky Chops that he will be forming a slate and running against them next term...to a huge applause.

That's what I heard anyway. Please correct me if I'm wrong.