Local 705 contract suggestions.

DOK

That sucks, guess I just assume all the buildings are the same. We have plenty of drivers and there’s quite a few that go out under dispatched (less than 8 hours of work) everyday, and there’s others that want more work. Never thought I’d see FT drivers going out with 6-8 hours daily, back a few years they would divide that route amongst the surrounding drivers.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
That sucks, guess I just assume all the buildings are the same. We have plenty of drivers and there’s quite a few that go out under dispatched (less than 8 hours of work) everyday, and there’s others that want more work. Never thought I’d see FT drivers going out with 6-8 hours daily, back a few years they would divide that route amongst the surrounding drivers.
We're close to O'Hare

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I recall on my last day (6/22/18) joking with the PDS to send me out with a 7 hour day. He said that he couldn't do that but he did lighten me up. You are right in that they would cut the hell out of routes rather than send drivers out with 6-8 hours of work.