Local 804: New Preload/Helper 22.3s

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Juuuust a bit outside.
2014-08-01-20-45-41-1977254623.jpeg

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Just put him on ignore TT.....he's a disgraceful Scab....I just found today I'm 3rd in line for one of the 22.3.jobs....fingers crossed!!!
He's been on ignore since about 3 days after he registered. The problem is the mobile app doesn't work with the ignore list...so right now all his crap is on ignore but when I'm on lunch break I have to see his garbage.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
He's been on ignore since about 3 days after he registered. The problem is the mobile app doesn't work with the ignore list...so right now all his crap is on ignore but when I'm on lunch break I have to see his garbage.
Garbage indeed...You cant use the regular site on your phone?

mdnj88

I had to load my own truck out of the cages one holiday (quarter load) and remember thinking this would suck doing 4 trucks with them all having full loads.

I pulled my cage once for about 20 minutes before start time and I could barely keep up. I don't know how my loader does it.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It gives me a good laugh,to read his stupid crap!
Almost feel sorry for him,almost!

I wouldnt feel sorry for me. I just realized that the last laugh is really the best. Someone on here was making fun of my center and bragging about how much hours they get more than me at their center. It turns out that my center is creating more than triple the amount of combo jobs that there center is creating. I have a decent shot. How's that haters?

I wouldnt feel sorry for me. I just realized that the last laugh is really the best. Someone on here was making fun of my center and bragging about how much hours they get more than me at their center. It turns out that my center is creating more than triple the amount of combo jobs that there center is creating. I have a decent shot. How's that haters?
Please accept my apology. I misread the post. thought they was talking about, UPSTATE!