Local 804

MuricaMan01

So I think we have a good idea about the Pennsylvania supplements and local 243. Is there anyone from 804 that can give an update to what's going on with their supplemental status?

F

Frankie's Friend

Any info on the meeting that was held today?

Why didn’t you go?

Cause I’m not in local 804. Would be a bit of a hike from 509 to attend their meeting. Would still like to know what they’re being told and where they stand.
giphy-3.gif

Quite simple really.

He is from another local and wants to know how the negotiations are going in 804. So he asked what they were told in the general meeting today.

View attachment 236401

This guy has it.

Quite simple?
Burrhead responds to one poster and another one answers?
Your simple is simply not simple.

I replied because I’m in the same position as the other guy and I’m sure a lot of us are, it’s the only reason I checked this thread so the answer was probably the same for both of us. Didn’t mean to be misleading, lol.

Team89

So does anyone know what is going on with 804? I am from Local 89. We have to do our own digging for information since no one from our union tells us anything. Thanks in advance for the help!

542thruNthru

So does anyone know what is going on with 804? I am from Local 89. We have to do our own digging for information since no one from our union tells us anything. Thanks in advance for the help!

Trust me. Not much information is out there about the other supplements. It's not just your local.